Paulding.com

MT Tabor and East Paulding

I just got home a few minutes ago and saw about 3 cop cars with lights on and I believe 2 or 3 cars. I saw one young lady (I believe teenager) infront of a SUV and then a guy on the side of it more towards a vehicle that was on the grass and then another vehicle with a slew of teenagers. They were all out of their cars. They must have been there awhile (long enough for me to pass them and then drop off my daughter and her friend and then come back). I don't know what's going on but whomever is going to leave their home from MT Tabor (the side the new Fire house is) please becareful, you might not see the lights when coming around the curve. They are blocking the road infront of the light, but just a little up from the curve.

Everything turned out okay for the teenagers. My understanding from the officer I just spoke with at the store said that there was a break in tonight and the vehicle the kids were in fit the discription of the car that left the scen of the break in. The officer also said, make sure you keep everything locked...Home, vehicles, garages.....

I really enjoyed speaking with this officer, he was so nice.

Everything turned out okay for the teenagers. My understanding from the officer I just spoke with at the store said that there was a break in tonight and the vehicle the kids were in fit the discription of the car that left the scen of the break in. The officer also said, make sure you keep everything locked...Home, vehicles, garages.....

I really enjoyed speaking with this officer, he was so nice.

My sister lives near Roses store and had an attempted break in at her house last night. Their lights and TV were on, including the front porch light. The dogs were barking and someone kicked the front door. Thankfully it was dead-bolted but I can not believe how brave the criminals are becoming. Like you said.........lock everything up.

My sister lives near Roses store and had an attempted break in at her house last night. Their lights and TV were on, including the front porch light. The dogs were barking and someone kicked the front door. Thankfully it was dead-bolted but I can not believe how brave the criminals are becoming. Like you said.........lock everything up.

I'm thankful that your sister and her family are safe. God Bless dead-bolts.