Paulding.com

I've been on vacation

It's hard going to the beach w/no internet or tv.. or phone... Yeah.. what a tough life.

YES...the airport is up and running and the tunnels are complete. And just so you know.. trick-or treating will be held on Monday morning at 5 am so it will not conflict with anyones plans. :ninja:

did I miss the ribbon cutting for the tunnels? :closedeyes:

We went to the father in law's home in Panacea, Florida. Alligator Point is 5 miles down the street so that's where we go to the beach. It's good to be home though.

I am suitably impressed that you went to a place called Alligator Point and came home in one piece. :shok:

OHMYGOD!!! How did I not know this?!?!? Are you ok??? (smart arses r us) :p

This isn't funny, Mei Lan or NC. The other day I was barefoot as usual at work. I sit funny in my chair - one leg cross like indian style with my foot under my butt, with other leg draped over it just above my knee. Anyway, someone called my name, and I swung my chair around and rammed my big toe into the filing cabinet. It took half my nail and it HURT. And I immediately thought of NC-17's thread about feet - all summer my feet have been cute, now I have a haggard toe. :angry2:

This isn't funny, Mei Lan or NC. The other day I was barefoot as usual at work. I sit funny in my chair - one leg cross like indian style with my foot under my butt, with other leg draped over it just above my knee. Anyway, someone called my name, and I swung my chair around and rammed my big toe into the filing cabinet. It took half my nail and it HURT. And I immediately thought of NC-17's thread about feet - all summer my feet have been cute, now I have a haggard toe. :angry2:

haha.

i sit like that at work too. all of shoes are slip ons.

haha.

i sit like that at work too. all of shoes are slip ons.

Yep. Same here. But didn't it make you feel special that you were the first thing that popped into my head when it happened? :wub: lol Now I have a complex. hahaha.