Paulding.com

We would like to introduce ourselves

We would like to invite you to come check out our new clothing store, The Wearhouse Discount Family Clothing and Accessories. We are located in Dallas, right off of 278 about 1/4 mile east of the new courthouse on Seaboard Drive.

We offer amazing deals on brand new Misses, Juniors, Plus, Men's, Young Mens and Big Men's clothing! Nothing in the store over $20 and most items are just $3,$5 and $10! We now have name brand jeans for women: J Crew, Gloria Vanderbilt, Forever 21, Nine West - just $10! Men's Banana Republic and Dickies are 2 for $30 or just $16 each.

We also have lots of bling at 3 for $5! Bags, belts, sports apparel, basic t's, not-so-basic t's,dresses, tops, you name it! Come check us out!

100_3589.jpg

100_3574.jpg

Welcome to Pcom!We've had great service from y'all and plan another visit soon :clapping:

Thank you so much! We get new stock in just about every week and look forward to seeing you again soon. I so appreciate your comment (I am trying to figure this site out, LPPT is sitting next to me helping me...very difficult task for her!) :rofl:

If you haven't been in the store in awhile, we have several new $5 tops (like these)and all the jeans for women just $10. Thanks for checking us out! As soon as I figure this out I will post photos of new fall items coming in soon!

100_3763.jpg

I've upped my standards, now up yours.

:rofl: :rofl:

I love it!!! I may have to come buy that one.

(referring to the tshirt in the photo)

ha, yes that pretty much says it all! Thank you! (plenty more "friendly" sayings in the store ;) )

We would like to invite you to come check out our new clothing store, The Wearhouse Discount Family Clothing and Accessories. We are located in Dallas, right off of 278 about 1/4 mile east of the new courthouse on Seaboard Drive.

We offer amazing deals on brand new Misses, Juniors, Plus, Men's, Young Mens and Big Men's clothing! Nothing in the store over $20 and most items are just $3,$5 and $10! We now have name brand jeans for women: J Crew, Gloria Vanderbilt, Forever 21, Nine West - just $10! Men's Banana Republic and Dickies are 2 for $30 or just $16 each.

We also have lots of bling at 3 for $5! Bags, belts, sports apparel, basic t's, not-so-basic t's,dresses, tops, you name it! Come check us out!

100_3589.jpg

100_3574.jpg

Can't wait to come check your store out! Will you be selling shoes as well?

THE WEARHOUSE

DISCOUNT FAMILY CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES

785 SEABOARD DRIVE SUITE 203 DALLAS 30132

1/4 MILE EAST OF THE NEW COURTHOUSE ON HWY 278

HOURS WED-SAT 12- 7 SUN 12-5 CLOSED MON,TUES,

404-213-5897

We have recently changed our hours and are open Wed-Sat 12-7 and Sundays 12-5 (we've added Wednesdays, my husband is there all the time anyway :) . Thank you so much, everyone on PDC so kind and welcoming. We look forward to being able to offer the best deals possible for our customers. We have some ladies light-weight plaid wool jackets coming in that will be $4 and some men's Urban Outfitter long sleeve shirts for $10.

Thanks so much again!