Paulding.com

Update on restaurant coming to Hiram?

Are you speaking about the one that's downtown hiram next to the City Hall that used to be...ummm, shoot.. I forgot...but right over the tracks? I'm looking forward to a nice italian restaurant...I believe it's the second location for the one on Thornton Road down by the I20 just past the McDonalds... What movie is being filmed?

:unsure: on timing, should be soon .... and name is right.

I wanted to try it soon

It is a great, we have eaten at the one on Thronton road. Authentic, just as good as any Greek I ever had in NY. They do cross over to Italian also like many NY Greek places. Bruce

Are you speaking about the one that's downtown hiram next to the City Hall that used to be...ummm, shoot.. I forgot...but right over the tracks? I'm looking forward to a nice italian restaurant...I believe it's the second location for the one on Thornton Road down by the I20 just past the McDonalds... What movie is being filmed?

Actually it's their third location, there is one in Villa Rica too. We love it!

They are supposed to open Friday, 9-24, but it looked like they still had a lot to do. They will be closed on Monday and Tuesday for the movie, but said they will definitely be open on Wednesday, 9-29.

just a fyi, my brother is at work there as we speak and they ARE going to be open monday and tuesday.

MrB and I had dinner there tonight. It was WONDERFUL!!!! I loved it! Outstanding service, and they were packed. They have pastitsio!!!! I was so excited. Now I am way too full and feel sick. The owner is so nice, too. We will be back for sure.