Paulding.com

200 Images Photography is in Paulding hospital

Of us in the business community.

She will be having Gallbladder surgery tomorrow.

As most of us would be she is a little nervous waiting.

Please post some funny and interesting things to keep her occupied in this thread.

Love you January :wub: you will be missed at our meeting in the morning :wub: and I am sure we will all be looking forward to your recovering and seeing you out and about :give_rose:

Now laugh while you still can.

Here is a pic of Johnny and I out on the town 8P :crazy: :fool:

grtygf.jpg

My daughter just had this done yesterday, she may be having an allergic reaction to some of the meds. She is allergic to shellfish and they gave her some contrast for the xrays and that could be the problem. She is also allergic to most of the antibiotics. She can only take bactrim (sp?), ammoxicillan and zithromycin. She looks sunburned and her skin is like sand paper.

My daughter just had this done yesterday, she may be having an allergic reaction to some of the meds. She is allergic to shellfish and they gave her some contrast for the xrays and that could be the problem. She is also allergic to most of the antibiotics. She can only take bactrim (sp?), ammoxicillan and zithromycin. She looks sunburned and her skin is like sand paper.

Mrs. G, I :wub: ya, but we are supposed to be making her feel better.... not scare her even more. :lol: 8)

January, you will do great and be back to snapping those pics in no time. ;)

Mrs. G, I :wub: ya, but we are supposed to be making her feel better.... not scare her even more. :lol: 8)

January, you will do great and be back to snapping those pics in no time. ;)

You should watch her work, she becomes so engaged with her subjects, especially the little ones!

Love my January!!!

Girls night 3.jpg

Speaking of pics! this is January at one of her finer moments :p

Yes she took pictures for us and they were great. I hope you feel better soon. We are praying for you.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I'm hoping to be feeling better very soon. Its killing me to just sit in the hospital they admitted me because my gall bladder caused me to have a panchriats (not spelled right sorry I think I can blame that on the gool ole drugs.) so I keep walking up and down the hall way to keep me busy. I will keep everyone posted.

January you gotta feel better because i am ready for my family pics!!!!

I had my gb taken out in 1999 -- It wasn't fun but I recovered quickly. You will be fine!

My surgeon told me that most women have gb attacks etc. and they are triggered by hormones. Many have it after the birth of thier 1st child. Like me!!

Anyways! GOOD LUCK!!!!!

January, I can not believe you are in the hosptital in pain and you thought to pm me about the bags you were gonna leave me at the business meeting. That was so thoughtful of you. You get that dang thing out and recover quickly, you hear!!! If not I'm gonna send "Thunder" your way to do some sanging for you! :wub: He can sing you some oldies or some goodies!!!! LOL

Having had this done years ago, I can tell ya, you will feel so much better after all done and over.

Wish you a speedy recover. Give yourself a week and you will feel so much better.

PS.... great time to get everyone to wait on ya hand n foot, so take advantage of it.

Anyone got a Bell she can borrow LOL

January,

I had my gall bladder removed in Sept. of 99. My husband brought me home from the hospital, helped me upstairs to bed and then asked if I would be okay so he could go to the office for a few hours. I said "sure, no problem". Until... I had to go to the bathroom. lol

Wishes for a speedy recovery, sunshine!