Paulding.com

Train keeps a rollin..........

Great job Saturday night Will. We now have the official count. You now have 20 more votes from our friends and family as well as some campaign donations and some more to come. It is about time to shift this campaign into overdrive. By the way, our grandaughter fell in love with Loriane and Norah. (So did my wife and I).

• Like 3

I absolutely agree! The Avery family is remarkable, extremely intelligent, and very well rounded. I look forward to meeting with them again and hope more in the community do so also. We have a fight on our hands! Although I am thankful for any candidate willing to put him/herself on the line, we need to change things up in this community. Let's go Will!! We are counting on you.

Great job Saturday night Will. We now have the official count. You now have 20 more votes from our friends and family as well as some campaign donations and some more to come. It is about time to shift this campaign into overdrive. By the way, our grandaughter fell in love with Loriane and Norah. (So did my wife and I).

Really enjoyed the evening meeting your family and friends, Good food also, Go Will Avery District 19 candidate

Really enjoyed the evening meeting your family and friends, Good food also, Go Will Avery District 19 candidate

Enjoyed spending the evening with you, Maddox, The Pip and MS. Pip and Pip IV, Will and family.

I think we pretty much solved the world's problems. Got a history lesson from Pip and picked up about twenty votes for Will. That's the equivalent of 40 votes.

• Like 1