Paulding.com

SANTA IS HERE

That's cool. recently I posted on here and gave Santa a bunch of infant stuff (strollers, carseat, bouncy seats and such ) and he pulled up at my home and my 4 grandkids were in Awe that Santa came to visit them, it gave us the opportunity for Santa to tell them to be good , they are still talking about it.

Were you at IHOP this morning? My son is doing the work program with his school and he works there for about 2 hours on Monday and Tuesday. His teacher was telling me that they saw Santa there this morning. My son was so excited.

• 3 weeks later...

This is the Santa that will come to help us out on Oct. 16th from noon until 4pm.

Lighthouse Food Pantry will be giving away Free santa pictures for anyone who brings in two can items. ( per person). For all the info see the topic in the community chest. Thanks again Steven you are the best.clapping.gif yahoo.gif

Your posts yesterday and now this. That's quite a fetish you have with other people's weight. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, You look GREAT as Santa, Steven

it's ok i'm fat and i know it, but i'm a very happy person, just so the moose knows santa is watching and he's been a bad boy this year !!!! hehehe