Paulding.com

I need a photographer

Steven ( Johnboy Automotive here on p.com) has offered himself as Santa for a day in Oct.

It is a fund raiser to help Lighthouse Food Pantry. For anyone who brings in two can items per person can get a FREE picture with santa. ( and he makes a great santa)

Is their anyone on here who takes photos that is willing to donate their time one SAT. in Oct?????? It is for a great cause.

This will also give you the jump start for your Christmas post cards. yahoo.gif

You might be able to contact 200 images

I tried via FB.sad.gif

Steven does make a great Santa!!! I hope you're able to find someone 'cause I wanna bring Ellie for pictures!!! clapping.gif

I got someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yahoo.gif clapping.gif

So watch for the date. This is going to be so much fun. And yes he does. I have been looking at them on FB. THey are great.

I tried via FB.sad.gif

I got someone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yahoo.gif clapping.gif

So watch for the date. This is going to be so much fun. And yes he does. I have been looking at them on FB. THey are great.

I know! I saw his pics!! He looks great!! Be sure to keep us posted about the "where's and when's". :yahoo:

I know! I saw his pics!! He looks great!! Be sure to keep us posted about the "where's and when's". yahoo.gif

The date that we have set for this is going to be Oct. 16th from 12:00pm until 4:00pm

at Lighthouse Food Pantry 294 White Ingram Parkway Dallas Ga. 30132

Across the street from Ingles in Dallas turn into the Sav-a-lot gas station and we are to the right inside the office building. For more information call 678-363-7470yahoo.gif

Try Ball photography. Stephain Ball is very good. you can also see her work on Facebook

The date that we have set for this is going to be Oct. 16th from 12:00pm until 4:00pm

at Lighthouse Food Pantry 294 White Ingram Parkway Dallas Ga. 30132

Across the street from Ingles in Dallas turn into the Sav-a-lot gas station and we are to the right inside the office building. For more information call 678-363-7470yahoo.gif

Steven ( Johnboy Automotive here on p.com) has offered himself as Santa for a day in Oct.

It is a fund raiser to help Lighthouse Food Pantry. For anyone who brings in two can items per person can get a FREE picture with santa. ( and he makes a great santa)

Is their anyone on here who takes photos that is willing to donate their time one SAT. in Oct?????? It is for a great cause.

This will also give you the jump start for your Christmas post cards. yahoo.gif

Try Ginger Whiteis Photography. Ginger is a paulding .com member