Paulding.com

halloween newborn hat

I want one for an adult. My oldest was born in October and loves anything Halloween. She will be 20 this year and this would be a great gift for her wether she wears it or not, but she probably will.

my son is an october baby and he loves halloween stuff too. I bet she will wear it. Do you want ties on it or just the ear flaps?

That is just TOO cute!

aww thanks :)

That is very cute!! It brings back memories of my 12 year old...his first Halloween. He had a pumpkin hat with the stem on top and everything. I think I still have it. :D It was store bought, and not nearly as nice as this, though!

lol my 15 year old wore a hat just as you described for her first halloween. I think I may still have it too. :lol:

my son is an october baby and he loves halloween stuff too. I bet she will wear it. Do you want ties on it or just the ear flaps?

just ear flaps. You know she is going to be a teacher and I think she is going to make a great one because of the way she loves the holidays and things. She is actually taking an art for children class at school and brings me home stuff to put on the frig. I asked her was she in college or kindergaten lol, but I'm glad she has the personality she has. She loves kids and they love her.

just ear flaps. You know she is going to be a teacher and I think she is going to make a great one because of the way she loves the holidays and things. She is actually taking an art for children class at school and brings me home stuff to put on the frig. I asked her was she in college or kindergaten lol, but I'm glad she has the personality she has. She loves kids and they love her.

oh that is so sweet, dont you love it though. I hope my kids will still bring me artwork when they are 20. lol

You know you are going to have to do me 2 for the twins! Of course it can wait till after you have Thomas......

like I Havent already thought that far ahead :p

That is cute!You should post the one you did for me.I can't WAIT to try it on Helena!

well I wasnt sure if you wanted me to or not. She will look so cute :wub:

0905002347a.jpg