Paulding.com

School Bus Accident

I came by this about 15 minutes ago. The bus was stopped, and the front was kind of messed up. There was a young girl sitting on the side of the road and a boy standing in front of the bus talking on a cell phone. I didn't see what the bus hit. One sheriff's car was there and two more came up as I was passing through. I came in and turned the scanner on but haven't heard anything.

Anyone have any info?

I came by this about 15 minutes ago. The bus was stopped, and the front was kind of messed up. There was a young girl sitting on the side of the road and a boy standing in front of the bus talking on a cell phone. I didn't see what the bus hit. One sheriff's car was there and two more came up as I was passing through. I came in and turned the scanner on but haven't heard anything.

Anyone have any info?

I was wondering the same thing! When I came by there were about 4 police cars there.

There was a white older model Ford explorer pulled over on the side of the road further up on Cleburne Parkway. I thought it was a witness or someone who had stopped to help. I wonder why it was farther up the road.

The bus did hit a car but it doesn't look like a ford explorer. The victim said that it was the bus drivers fault. Pictures are located http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=39070&id=100000131374841#!/album.php?aid=39070&id=100000131374841

That wasn't the car hit by the bus at Cleburne. That was the one hit by Nebo. (that girl is my neighbor)