Bobby Brown

Whitney Houston

Tony Braxton

Gloria Estefan

Jon Secada (latin singer - LOVED HIM!)

Wham

David Bowie

Ricky Martin

Melissa Gilbert (Little House on the Prairie)

Jason Priestly

Luke Perry

Shannon Doherty

Rick Springfield also played himself on some episodes of Californication.

I saw him on Opra a while back. He had a face lift and eye lift and he doesn't even look like himself anymore...sad.

Ralph Macchio was on Ugly Betty and I recently saw him on an episode of Law & Order Criminal Intent.

Rick Springfield has been on General Hospital not too long ago and I think he might be touring.

Ed Asner did a voice on the Movie "UP", I think.

Christiane Amanpour, I don't know why they picked her to replace George Stephanopolous on This Week on ABC.

Rick Springfield does still tour.

I saw him on Opra a while back. He had a face lift and eye lift and he doesn't even look like himself anymore...sad.

Didn't see the Oprah show but I used to read his blog all the time. I think he still looks a lot like himself...just age progressed.

...those are the only ones I know. :blush:I have no flippin' cule who Julie Hagerty or Billy Ocean are. :lol:

But yeah, you should keep up! :p They're still out and about, just not in the roles we knew them in.

'Cept Paul Reubens. He came back as PeeWee this year and my entire childhood cringed.

Thank you for that because I was thinking the same thing. Apparently, different people gravitate to different things, like the careers of actors and musicians. I guess it depends on what you like and don't like. Even if you haven't heard of a certain person or group for a while, it could just mean that you're not in the 'that' loop.

Donny Osmond won Dancing with the Stars season before last

Sonny & Cher how many farewell tours has Cher done??

Bobby Brown

Whitney Houston

Tony Braxton see her here & there advocating for Autism Speaks, and she was on Dancing With the Stars a couple years ago

Gloria Estefan

Jon Secada (latin singer - LOVED HIM!) me too!

Wham George Michael keeps showing up on police blotters around the world for alcohol & drug issues

David Bowie

Ricky Martin has a memoir coming out

Melissa Gilbert (Little House on the Prairie)

Jason Priestly

Luke Perry

Shannon Doherty

Dont be too harsh on shaun cassidy he was my first date

OMG for real???? If this is true I so have to meet you. I had the biggest crush on David and then Shaun came along and well I thought he was so HOT. I had every one of his albums (like 2 or was it 3?). OK yes I will admit I loved Barry Manilow, Bobby Goldsboro, and a few others. But, by far Shaun was the bomb!!!