Paulding.com

half off crochet items

updated to reflect whats left

hats and gloves now $ 2.50

blocks/rattles 2 for $2.50

I will do first come first serve and I will only do this until sunday. After that back to normal price :)

THIS IS ONLY FOR THE ITEMS PICTURED. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS WILL BE REGULAR PRICE :)

*NEW*

camo ear warmer and fingerless gloves. One is a regular camo and the other is like a desert camo. Sale price for gloves is still $2.50 and sale price for ear warmer is $1.50

0827001630.jpg

childrens tobbogins in camo0827002056.jpg

junior/adult camo hat with bill

0828000919.jpg

black and white, pink and green, yellow and white *black with pom is sold*

0812001958.jpg

yellow and white, blue and white *BLACK AND RED SOLD* 0812001956.jpg

blocks

0805002225.jpg

Hey Girl! I want the orange/white gloves, red/black gloves, black and white hats. I will be out running errands all day tomorrow so let me know what time I can come pick them up. Thanks

ok sounds good...I need to check with a few other ppl im supposed to meet with. What part of town will you be in? Im hoping to make my rounds before 1 so I have plenty of time to make it back for school lines/buses.

Hey I also wanted to tell you I didnt forget about your replacement scarf but I couldnt remember what the others looked like (completely) and wasnt sure if you wanted an exact match or similar

Hey Girl! I want the orange/white gloves, red/black gloves, black and white hats. I will be out running errands all day tomorrow so let me know what time I can come pick them up. Thanks

do you want the black and white hats with brim or the combo back/white?

my daughter wants the white gloves/white and orange hat, white hat with loose yarn, and white and black hat with ball on top also sent pm

ok just double checked with camo to see which black/white hats she wanted. I got your pm. Im getting ready to run to get my daughter from school and will respond back soon :)

Gah!

Lemme know what's left after everybody is done. :blush: I can't keep up. :lol:

lol me either. I will go through pms and then will try to let everyone know whats left.

Top Row 2nd pic (single white hat). Can you make a black one just like this for an adult? I can certainly wait til AFTER you have the baby and are all settled in. :wub:

Of coarse I can :)

Do you have and kids/babies items left? I know you said that you would add them later. But I thought I would go ahead and ask since everything else is going so quickly.

I have these newborn hats left

0805002231.jpg

and I have 2 of the frog hats left...probably for size 2-5 yr

0815001436.jpg

and I still have the 2 baby blankets left and some blocks. Rattles have sold

Zoo! Do you still have the pink long(baby), blue long (baby) and one frog?

the stocking hats that I have left in the newborn/young baby size are pink and green. Yes I still have the frog hat as well.

and some where in my house I have 2 pairs of slippers :rofl:

How much for one of the frogs?

the hats are all half off so it is $2.50 (normally $5) :)

ok sounds good...I need to check with a few other ppl im supposed to meet with. What part of town will you be in? Im hoping to make my rounds before 1 so I have plenty of time to make it back for school lines/buses.

Hey I also wanted to tell you I didnt forget about your replacement scarf but I couldnt remember what the others looked like (completely) and wasnt sure if you wanted an exact match or similar

I will mostly be in Hiram I will pm you my cell #

What is left:

white/yellow hat and yellow white gloves

both blue striped hats

pink striped hat

purple cable hat with matching fingerless gloves

pumpkin cable hat with matching fingerless glvoes

bear blankets

blocks

Wife wants the purple cable hat with matching fingerless gloves

We're great! Can't wait to see the little one. Wife loves the "new baby" smell (baby powder and sour milk) LOL

I have a week and a half left until he gets here :wub: Im so excited.

I know what you mean about "new baby" smell its kinda like puppy breath...goes away really quick! lol