Paulding.com

She started out at PCom...

My daughter started out doing a little work for Pubby about 3 years ago. Now she is in her Senior year @ VSU. I just wanted to share the pictures from Taylor's internship @ FOX5 this summer. Look at the wonderful influence Pubby had on her!!! Thank you Pubby for taking the time to get Taylor started. She is well on her way, as least we hope!

post-6925-128233194469_thumb.jpg

post-6925-128233196233_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My daughter started out doing a little work for Pubby about 3 years ago. Now she is in her Senior year @ VSU. I just wanted to share the pictures from Taylor's internship @ FOX5 this summer. Look at the wonderful influence Pubby had on her!!! Thank you Pubby for taking the time to get Taylor started. She is well on her way, as least we hope!

She is a lovely and intelligent young lady, and always a pleasure to work with.

I know she will go far!

Her mom is also a very nice lady I have not seen in a while :)

We will have to do something about that soon :p

She is a lovely and intelligent young lady, and always a pleasure to work with.

I know she will go far!

Her mom is also a very nice lady I have not seen in a while :)

We will have to do something about that soon :p

Thank you Laurie! It has been a while. I hope to see you soon! :)

And, as I pat myself on the back, I will take the credit for sending Taylor to see Pubby in the first place. clapping.gif

I was SOOOOOO tired of listening to his Arkansas twang and not-so-pretty face, I suggested he write the news and let Taylor deliver it.ninja.gifglare.gif

And Taylor was a natural, and was SOOOOOO much more pleasant to listen to, and watch!drinks.gif

Congratulations !

And, as I pat myself on the back, I will take the credit for sending Taylor to see Pubby in the first place. clapping.gif

I was SOOOOOO tired of listening to his Arkansas twang and not-so-pretty face, I suggested he write the news and let Taylor deliver it.ninja.gifglare.gif

And Taylor was a natural, and was SOOOOOO much more pleasant to listen to, and watch!drinks.gif

Congratulations !

:clapping: You are so right Surepip! I cannot believe that I left you out. Yes you did initiate the idea and the introductions. I really can't thank you all enough. If she does as well in the real world as she has in school, then my husband and I will feel that we have been very blessed.

We will all be able to sit back and say "I knew her when..." - LOL!!! It really does take a community to raise a child sometimes. I love Paulding County!

That is great. You should put a clip of her when she was on pcom doing the news.

Thank you Everyone for the continued "kind" words! Taylor will feel so flattered when she reads all of this.

And I feel like an terrible Mom, but I don't have any pictures or clips of when Taylor did some work for Pubby. :(

<embed src="http://blip.tv/play/g7Ztw4J_Ag" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="350" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Here's one, Surepip

Awww Pubby, Thank You! That was nice! :wub: I am missing my girl right now. This really makes me proud! I need to know what I can do to get a copy?

And kateoc - Thank you for your kind words below!!(I wasn't quite sure how to incorporate your quote into this same box ;) )

Fox News was fortunate to have Taylor intern there this summer and what a great opportunity you had with P.Com. Way to go Taylor!!!

Congratulations !

Surepip, I forgot to also pat "Kim Cobb" on the back too. She encouraged Pubby to let Taylor do some interviews and recordings for him. :clapping: Thank you both, along with Pubby, for making this all happen for her! If she ends up hitting the "big time" she will not forget any of you! She's still a "small town" girl from Paulding County - :)

Awww Pubby, Thank You! That was nice! :wub: I am missing my girl right now. This really makes me proud! I need to know what I can do to get a copy?

That particular one is downloadable here:

http://blip.tv/file/get/Neomaxcom-July182008PauldingcomNews791.wmv

Most of the others are also downloadable. Go to http://www.blip.tv/?search=paulding.com;s=search;page=2 and you'll find a few more. Ditto page 3 and 4. They should all have a downloadable version.

pubby

That particular one is downloadable here:

http://blip.tv/file/get/Neomaxcom-July182008PauldingcomNews791.wmv

Most of the others are also downloadable. Go to http://www.blip.tv/?search=paulding.com;s=search;page=2 and you'll find a few more. Ditto page 3 and 4. They should all have a downloadable version.

pubby

Thanks Pubby! Taylor will be able to use these with her portfolio in the future, I am sure.

Hope I run into you at Paulding Meadows! Take care!

Everyone, thank you so much for your kind words. It means so much to know how many people are supportive of me and my dreams. You all have been there for me since I started at PCOM, and I am so grateful to have all of you care so much about me and my future endeavors. This has all got me thinking about how much this internship meant to me, and how I probably would not be where I am today without the experience. Pubby, you really helped me out! You taught me how to write for news, how to act in new situations, and how to make what I read for a newscast matter. I greatly appreciate it! I will never forget it. Thank you all again so much. The kind words really touched my heart.

Taylor Austin

Everyone, thank you so much for your kind words. It means so much to know how many people are supportive of me and my dreams. You all have been there for me since I started at PCOM, and I am so grateful to have all of you care so much about me and my future endeavors. This has all got me thinking about how much this internship meant to me, and how I probably would not be where I am today without the experience. Pubby, you really helped me out! You taught me how to write for news, how to act in new situations, and how to make what I read for a newscast matter. I greatly appreciate it! I will never forget it. Thank you all again so much. The kind words really touched my heart.

Taylor Austin

And you have touched the hearts of many folks in p.com land, good luck with your endeavors.