Paulding.com

I am just plumb tickled to death! Landed a nice, fat account

A good friend of mine who does a lot of mower business is so swamped that he's giving me his overflow...LOTS of it!!!! But make no mistake, I still take the time for my regular customers!! ;) I just wanted to post this because I went from almost nothing coming in the last 2 months, to the bottom falling out and mowers everywhere! :yahoo:

• Like 6

That is good news! :drinks:

Yes, indeedly-do!! :)

Thanks folks for the kind words and verbal support!! I appreciate it a lot. :)

Congrats!!!!!!!

I love it when good things happen to good people.

It's amazing how your fortune can change overnight like that. Good job not giving up! I know it was getting stressful over your way. You are a good dude, you deserve the good fortune.

CeeJay....... :wub:

That was about the sweetest, and most uplifting thing I have heard from anyone. Thank you toooo much!

And you other great folks, I also appreciate all the moral support you give me. You really have no idea sometimes, but you guys have kept my mind in tact, and a great outlet to just talk about anything. This is of the few "getaways" I have in life now. So, thanks again! :)

A good friend of mine who does a lot of mower business is so swamped that he's giving me his overflow...LOTS of it!!!! But make no mistake, I still take the time for my regular customers!! ;) I just wanted to post this because I went from almost nothing coming in the last 2 months, to the bottom falling out and mowers everywhere! :yahoo:

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Good for you!

My husband owns a landscape company and hires someone to sharpen his reel mower. he's not too happy with the company that does it. I'm curious if this is a service that you offer?

Not really on reel blades, mainly because I refer those and chainsaw blades to another older gentleman in Hiram who does that as a hobby since he retired and charged very little for the service. Most of my customers who are in landscaping bring their machines here for blade sharpening, but it's the large heavy twin and triple blades on larger mowers, Zero-Turns, Riding mowers, etc. But I also maintain their equipment, engines, decks, etc. Most of them weren't happy with their previous guys either, especially the prices they were paying and the slow waiting time. If he would like to try me sometime for my main services, he's more than welcome to though. :)

I'm sure that Subby does that! Your hubby will be happy with ---- Subby!

Oops!! Thanks KTR~ But about the only I do not do is sharpen chainsaw blades and reel blades. Everything else is fair game though. But like I said, I use another guy who is very inexpensive and very good at doing just that one thing. :)