Paulding.com

BUS DRIVERS

Bus Driver of #93 picked up my screaming, yelling, bouncing, squealing Kindergartener this morning. She was friendly, and didn't seem to mind when I lingered at the door a little bit. blush.giflaugh.gif

Awww....nothing like riding the bus the first day of kindergarden. wub.gif I would so hate to have to drive down Harmony Grove Church every morning. YIKES. I would have a heart attack with all those curves. laugh.gif I'm very thankful of all our WONDERFUL bus drivers. wub.gif

ETA: Oh and by the way, CONGRATS on the pregnancy LGM. I did not know you were preggo. blush.gif

Edited by Davis

I want to thank the bus drivers to... my youngest is riding the bus for the first time today. She is in middle school. She was a school of choice for elementary school. So thanks to Mr. Lynn he was my son's middle school driver too. Sending prayers to all bus drivers... :yahoo:

Awww....nothing like riding the bus the first day of kindergarden. wub.gif I would so hate to have to drive down Harmony Grove Church every morning. YIKES. I would have a heart attack with all those curves. laugh.gif I'm very thankful of all our WONDERFUL bus drivers. wub.gif

ETA: Oh and by the way, CONGRATS on the pregnancy LGM. I did not know you were preggo. blush.gif

Thanks! blush.gif Lucky Charm is due on St. Patrick's Day ♣

My son has never ridden the school bus but I'm sure seeing a familiar face driving the school bus is a comfort for parents and riders. The bus drivers are very important and deserve a lot of thanks from everyone. It's got to be a hard but rewarding job.

Mrs. Cheryl is ds's bus driver and she is amazing!! DD loves her bus driver, too. It's probably not great pay for putting up with that many munchkins while manuvering a huge bus through traffic but they still do a wonderful job.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

Does anyone know if there is a website that lists each bus route and the bus driver? My grandson goes to Baggett for the first time today and I'm a little worried about the traffic on his road. Thanks

Does anyone know if there is a website that lists each bus route and the bus driver? My grandson goes to Baggett for the first time today and I'm a little worried about the traffic on his road. Thanks

Try this link. Put in the address and it should pull up the bus number and stops.

http://community.paulding.k12.ga.us/REDISTRICTING/default.aspx?load=addressInput

Love my bus driver, Mrs. Kathy #223! She's been our driver for several years now and she is always timely and consistent. And she puts up with my bratty little boys! :lol: :lol:

First day of school and she was RIGHT.ON.TIME.!!!

Bus Driver of #93 picked up my screaming, yelling, bouncing, squealing Kindergartener this morning. She was friendly, and didn't seem to mind when I lingered at the door a little bit. blush.giflaugh.gif

Seems like every parent in the sub did a little lingering, which was so cute to me. It wasn't so cute to someone 3 cars back who decided to lay on their horn <_<

It was a smooth ride for mine today as everything was right on schedule! Thank you! While we are at it let's try to remember the bus drivers while we are on the roads. Be courtious as they have a lot on their minds. I hate to see any crazy driving near school buses with so many precious lives at stake!