Paulding.com

A favorite food or menu item no longer available?

They are back, I had one yesterday.

But I miss Zaxby's bourbon chicken sandwich.

And an entire restaurant that I miss is DelTaco.

every now and then i will smell something and it reminds me of del taco. i miss them too. taco bell is ok...but dt was yum-my!

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yup. Nothing like a case of sliders and some chicken rings after a night of drinking. Krystal can't come close - no liver in the burgers and they dont' fry them on the onions.

Taco Light from Taco Bell....the shell was the same as the taco salad shell...YUM

I'm just really sad McDonald's won't give you ice water anymore. You have to buy bottled water. That's just soooo wrong.

omg! how funny. my sister and i were just talking about these last week. she had forgotten all about them. peach was my favorite. (i still love jr) maybe we should contact them and ask them to bring them back for old times sake!

Know what?? I think I will... **goingtotypeanemailnow**

Does anyone remember the old Carnation Breakfast Bars - 80's I think? We loved them! They changed the recipe and well they were terrible. What about the Marathon candy bar or the Smores cookies that you microwaved? Yum!

Carnation Breakfast Bars were SO good. I've never had anything since that had the same flavor and texture.

McRibs come back periodically across the country..I had one less than 6 months ago in Tn. There is a site to locate McRibs in your area.. http://kleincast.com/maps/mcrib.php

I miss Marathon bars..Loved them frozen during the summer. They are long gone.. :(

Regional items I miss:

Chocodiles (I have these sent to me by my brother..love him!!) lol.

Blackberry Hostess Pies

French Fry Sauce from McDonald's (available out West)

I miss Wendy's Salads- Mandarin Chicken and Taco.

Edited by Cuteyellowbug

McRibs come back periodically across the country..I had one less than 6 months ago in Tn. There is a site to locate McRibs in your area.. http://kleincast.com/maps/mcrib.php

I miss Marathon bars..Loved them frozen during the summer. They are long gone.. :(

Regional items I miss:

Chocodiles (I have these sent to me by my brother..love him!!) lol.

Blackberry Hostess Pies

French Fry Sauce from McDonald's (available out West)

I miss Wendy's Salads- Mandarin Chicken and Taco.

Ha! Thanks!

Really?!?! We always get water at mcdonald's and never get asked about getting it in a bottle

Yes! Went to the one on 61 & Scoggins about a week ago. Ordered a Chicken sandwich and an ice water. The girl said "We don't give out ice water anymore, if you want water, you have to buy a bottled water for $____ (Cant remember the price)"

Floored me!

Yes! Went to the one on 61 & Scoggins about a week ago. Ordered a Chicken sandwich and an ice water. The girl said "We don't give out ice water anymore, if you want water, you have to buy a bottled water for $____ (Cant remember the price)"

Floored me!

They ought to just charge regular drink price for ice water and be done with it.

My favorite restaurant of all time in Downtown Atlanta, The Old Spagetti Factory closed several months ago and I miss their Spagetti with white clam sauce so much. Nothing, and I mean nothing could beat it, IMHO. :wub:

You can get their recipe online. It's not the same as going there, but when I found out they closed, I Bing'd it and found the recipe (I like the 4-toppings spaghetti). Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

You can get their recipe online. It's not the same as going there, but when I found out they closed, I Bing'd it and found the recipe (I like the 4-toppings spaghetti). Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

Thanks so much, I am going to look up the recipe now. :) The old Spagetti Factory is one of those restaurants that we celebrated everything. When anyone came in to town to visit us that is where we would take them. So many memories..... I miss it so much :(

You can still get the BBQ pizza at Pizza Hut, you just have to ask for it. :clapping: We get a Meat lovers with BBQ all the time. LOVE IT!!!

but Applebee's used to have a "Smothered Chicken" on their menu with the onion peels, yummy! I miss that!!

Earlier today I was thinking about Pizza Hut BB-Q pizza which apparently no longer available. Anyone else have a food that you loved which is no longer available?

Others I can think of- Dairy Queen's Peanut butter crunch blizzard, Keebler Pizzeria chips (from the early 90's), Oh yea & lemon Jolly Ranchers (those I really miss!!)

Walhalla pasta with grilled chicken from Outback and Devil Dogs from Publix at Hwy 5. They're the only place around that had them and they haven't had them for years.

Earlier today I was thinking about Pizza Hut BB-Q pizza which apparently no longer available. Anyone else have a food that you loved which is no longer available?

Others I can think of- Dairy Queen's Peanut butter crunch blizzard, Keebler Pizzeria chips (from the early 90's), Oh yea & lemon Jolly Ranchers (those I really miss!!)

the pizza hut in dallas has bbq pizza still. that's the only location i know of that still has it.

I miss the honey glazed wings from chili's. they got rid of them and i rarely want to eat there now.

Olive Garden's "tour of Italy" that isn't on the menu at the one here in Ky.

Chilli's Orginal Ribs, they have changed them all.

Arbys's Homestyle Fries (not a fan of potato cakes or curly fries)

The original carnation breakfast bar! They were the best! I think they may have some now- but they are nothing like the original ones! I lived on those things while I was pregnant (which was 18 years ago!!) Oh, how I wish they were still around!

For all you Del Taco lovers. There is a sign that they are putting one up in Douglasville at Hwy 92 and Vansant Rd. It is on the other side of I20 if you are coming from down town Dville. I loved Del Taco also and I do hope they really put one up there.

Kentucky Fried Chicken's "Chicken Littles" -- These were my FAVORITE!!! They were only 33 cents each!! They have tried to introduce the "snacker" -- but it's not even close!!!

Good one! I forgot about those. My little brother used to spend his weekly allowance onn them.