Paulding.com

I need to make a decision

Reflections or PKU

They seemed kind of the same. So, if you have been to either will you pm your likes or dislikes about the school. I have got to make a choice today.

The only difference to me is the way they accept payments. Reflections charges $5 more to use your debit card. Obviously I would not chose a school over $5.00 for a not as good of education, but it is annoying bc I pay with my credit card for everything. I never have cash. So, this means I am going to have to go to the ATM all the time if I choose Reflections. Going to the ATM is going to be inconvenient to me.

So, let me know which daycare you have been to. Thanks!

Reflections or PKU

They seemed kind of the same. So, if you have been to either will you pm your likes or dislikes about the school. I have got to make a choice today.

The only difference to me is the way they accept payments. Reflections charges $5 more to use your debit card. Obviously I would not chose a school over $5.00 for a not as good of education, but it is annoying bc I pay with my credit card for everything. I never have cash. So, this means I am going to have to go to the ATM all the time if I choose Reflections. Going to the ATM is going to be inconvenient to me.

Girl at work HIGHLY recommends PKU!!!!

Reflections or PKU

Just keep enough money in checking for day care and write a check.

Just keep enough money in checking for day care and write a check.

Money is not the issue.

It is annoying how to pay and even more annoying when places charge you $5.00 to use a credit/debit card. But if the school is better I would suck it up and go to the ATM. I refuse to write checks. They annoy me. Just something I have never liked. I pay everything online

Edited by CarolineElizabeth

Last spring when I went back to work full time I toured both. After touring Reflections I asked the director "What would you say is the difference between your center and PKU?" She said "Not much really. I probably shouldn't say this, but one of our teachers actually sends her child to PKU!" and she laughed. That sealed it for me. My kids went to PKU since then, and they were wonderful.

Reflections made me feel like the kids were in a pet store. I toured suring nap time and the kids were smoosh face against the plexiglass that seems to be everywhere.

I ended up going with SSH, because it's as convinent for me as the other places and I liked the vibe.

I did like the online cameras at Reflections.

edit because I committed the sin of posting before reading the whole thread

Edited by workingforaliving

Reflections made me feel like the kids were in a pet store. I toured suring nap time and the kids were smoosh face against the plexiglass that seems to be everywhere.

I ended up going with SSH, because it's as convinent for me as the other places and I liked the vibe.

As far as the debit situation, what about checks? SSH lets me pay online.

I did like the online cameras at Reflections.

What is SSH?

And to view the cameras online at Reflections I think it was $10 a month

Edited by CarolineElizabeth

Paulding Kids University. Soon you will be NPCA lol

thanks for the info...

Hope so... just need to get kids in here ... unfortunately we are still needing kids... working against a previous owner who did not open... now the community is skeptical (at least that is what I hear from the neighbor) . so if you all know anyone who needs day care.. we do offer discounts and specials and we are ready to go. look at the web site and learn more about us.. www.northpauldingchildrensacademy.com

any suggestions for advertising or anything else are welcome...

Edited by North Paulding Children's Acade

I vote for you to come here...but since we are not near Ridge Rd.. and probably inconvienient for you... let me just say.. PKU looks great.. they would get my vote for you... I am glad they are not my competition... but here is the thing... put your kids where you and they feel the most comfortable. if you are not worried about the money ($5) then it is how you get along with the administration and the teachers. it comes down to personalities and who you mesh with.. they are with YOUR Baby for the day... that is the main thing you need to look at...good luck to you and your search.

My Alex went to PKU and LOVED it. It was wonderful. I've been all around that school and let me tell you, I have never seen a school with so many little kids kept so clean. They do it all by the book. Its a nice safe environment staffed with some wonderful people :wub: If I had another little one I'd send them there :)