Paulding.com

Thank you Paulding County - Adam Gregory

Paulding County Residents,

I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for the awesome experience that I experienced over the last 2-3 months.

Today we completed the Primaries for Paulding County and man it was exciting. Eventhough, I lost the race, in no way am I disappointed or discouraged. I was able to meet many great people during my experience and it was a joy to have the time to share with each of you and I want to say thank you to all my supporters.

Eventhough, I chose to coach little league baseball at many times for my kids and other great children in this county while my other candidates were campaigning I was very pleased with the results for someone who only spent very little on a campaign and still got great memories in the process.

Next, I want to say Thank you to pcom and thier users and all the Paulding Citizens for all the great experience they allowed me to receive at a young age.

I know towards the end of the race there were many things going on and I want to clear the air and let everyone to know that I never agreed with them and wish that politics one day would get away from things of that nature. I even know that my name was thrown out there on this site as being associated with many people, but let me assure you that me and my lovely wife, Melissa, ran our campaign alone and it was fun (lol), never took part in any negative attacks and never would (we do not live that way) and I pray that one day you will get to know us to know that we do not live that way. I want to personally thank her for her devotion and love to me and my family.

In closing, let me say that the Good Lord controls all things and at this point in my life he has other things prepared for my family and I, which I look forward to in life and I wish my opponents the very best in the run off and maybe when my kids get older I will try again, who knows, (ha-ha, I will be vacationing while you all are still campaigning, HAHA) Just joking guys.

I will see you around the county, in my business or at the Rodeo maybe but until then,

It has been my pleasure,

Adam

www.gregory2010.com

Edited by mountainman44

I know it did not turn out quite like you wanted it too, and for that I am very sorry. I know you would have been a great asset to this county. You are a wonderful person and it shines through and through. May God continue to Bless you and your wonderful family. Now you can take a few weeks and enjoy your beautiful wife and lovely kids (and then we will see you on the ball field) haha.... Sonja and Boys

Paulding County Residents,

I want to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for the awesome experience that I experienced over the last 2-3 months.

Today we completed the Primaries for Paulding County and man it was exciting. Eventhough, I lost the race, in no way am I disappointed or discouraged. I was able to meet many great people during my experience and it was a joy to have the time to share with each of you and I want to say thank you to all my supporters.

Eventhough, I chose to coach little league baseball at many times for my kids and other great children in this county while my other candidates were campaigning I was very pleased with the results for someone who only spent very little on a campaign and still got great memories in the process.

Next, I want to say Thank you to pcom and thier users and all the Paulding Citizens for all the great experience they allowed me to receive at a young age.

I know towards the end of the race there were many things going on and I want to clear the air and let everyone to know that I never agreed with them and wish that politics one day would get away from things of that nature. I even know that my name was thrown out there on this site as being associated with many people, but let me assure you that me and my lovely wife, Melissa, ran our campaign alone and it was fun (lol), never took part in any negative attacks and never would (we do not live that way) and I pray that one day you will get to know us to know that we do not live that way. I want to personally thank her for her devotion and love to me and my family.

In closing, let me say that the Good Lord controls all things and at this point in my life he has other things prepared for my family and I, which I look forward to in life and I wish my opponents the very best in the run off and maybe when my kids get older I will try again, who knows, (ha-ha, I will be vacationing while you all are still campaigning, HAHA) Just joking guys.

I will see you around the county, in my business or at the Rodeo maybe but until then,

It has been my pleasure,

Adam

www.gregory2010.com

Very gracious Adam. You are a fine man and I feel fortunate to know you.

Amen. Class Act guy.

Thanks for all you do for our county, communities and children. Your time will come I pray for our counties sake. I hate that local races are not more like State races where you vote for what you hear and believe instead of who you know. I am sorry for our county that you were not in the deep rooted in crowd. I pray whoever wins stands for things like you seem too.

Thanks for giving us hope!

Our pleasure.