Paulding.com

Beverly Cochran Post 2 candidate

Inside her campagn is being discussed her stepping down from the race,a worker said that they had a meeting to talk about the possibilites of her stepping down from her bid to be a Post#2 commissioner.ninja.gif

Inside her campagn is being discussed her stepping down from the race,a worker said that they had a meeting to talk about the possibilites of her stepping down from her bid to be a Post#2 commissioner.ninja.gif

are you sure it wasn't an "insider" or a "friend" or a "source"? ninja.gif

I just saw her waving to people as they drove by. She was holding one of her signs....

People, quit getting crap started. Do you really not have anything better to do?

Edited by Tahoe

My question is why is Animal being allowed to post rumors and hurtful things towards others... I remember when people where attacking him for his rodeo and that was nipped in the bud... so why is he being allowed to continue such malicious post?

edited because this site is hard to work on the phone...

Edited by sadie612
  • Like 1

My question is why is Animal being aloud to post rumors and hurtful things towards others... I remember when people where attacking him for his rodeo and that was nipped in the bud... so why is he being aloud to continue such malicious post?

I wonder the same.

at first I just glanced at the title and kept on thinking "what a shame" ... at the very least the title should be changed.

I wonder the same.

at first I just glanced at the title and kept on thinking "what a shame" ... at the very least the title should be changed.

sorry my phone changed the word allow to aloud for some odd reason

I hit a report to asking the popo to close these slanderous post

rumors discussed as if they are fact are never good. for now i'm closin' it down. Boss and I's will talk about it over a few branch waters and see if we should reopen the road.

:drinks:

glad you closed it otis:

I will answer the question of the difference.

Politics, it is said, is a blood sport.

While we can referee some, it is wise for us to keep our hands off.

Commercial ventures that buy advertising have certain expectations regarding their purchases and if I want to make this a viable commercial venture, I best take heed.

Bottom line, it is well established policy on paulding.com that business/commerce members have certain protections provided them in the posts they open.

Because of the power of negative advertising on a business entity and the potential for abuse by competitors, we have other specific rules designed to keep us all out of small claims court.

Politics, however is different and since it is the one entity that can change rules almost as it goes along (the legislature is peopled by politicians).

Anyway, if you have trouble understanding the difference, I'm sorry ... but there is one.

pubby