Paulding.com

Where is the election party going to be Tuesday evening?

It has become a custom, for many, to gather at the old Dallas Square for election results after 7:00pm on election night. I know the past 3 elections or so we have been at the Dallas Square.

But where to we go now that the voter's registrars office is in the new complex ?

Pubby......What say ye?

It has become a customer, for many, to gather at the old Dallas Square for election results after 7:00pm on election night. I know the past 3 elections or so we have been at the Dallas Square.

But where to we go now that the voter's registrars office is in the new complex ?

Pubby......What say ye?

Good question!

My greater concern is getting the vote reported quickly and efficiently.

The way the voting machines,etc. work, they actually post a total for all machines at each prencinct and post them there before taking the machines to the courthouse for the official tally.

I would actually like to get one person per precinct or so to go around, after the polls have closed to get the totals reported and posted at each of the fourteen precincts.

If I can get people to do that - literally call in the totals - we could post them on the site and have the party in the square. I'll drop a 32" TV out to show the results.

Otherwise, I'm going to have to go to the courthouse and set up and report from there.

pubby

My greater concern is getting the vote reported quickly and efficiently.

The way the voting machines,etc. work, they actually post a total for all machines at each prencinct and post them there before taking the machines to the courthouse for the official tally.

I would actually like to get one person per precinct or so to go around, after the polls have closed to get the totals reported and posted at each of the fourteen precincts.

If I can get people to do that - literally call in the totals - we could post them on the site and have the party in the square. I'll drop a 32" TV out to show the results.

Otherwise, I'm going to have to go to the courthouse and set up and report from there.

pubby

Keep us posted on what your plans are Pubby. I would much rather rally around the Dallas Square instead of the Taj Mahal but I can't help you with getting the votes.

Have you asked Diedre if there is anyway you can get a copy of a report from each precinct as they turn them in to her, or some way to get the number from one of the pollworkers at each precinct ?