Paulding.com

Is there a unbiased website which explains each

I've been totally out of the loop and need to do my homework, FAST! Is there a website anyone recommends for me to compare the candidates?

I get enough fliers and phone calls that go in one ear and out the other. I'm not making a decision from them!

I've been totally out of the loop and need to do my homework, FAST! Is there a website anyone recommends for me to compare the candidates?

I get enough fliers and phone calls that go in one ear and out the other. I'm not making a decision from them!

What? You think we are biased? :D

Each candidate has their own website but it is full of the rhetoric they want you to hear. As for the local elections, Whitey, Surepip, Maddox and I will give you the most truthful info you can find. We can tell you who is a crook, who has ties to the crooks and who is trying to keep the crooks out of power. Good luck.

This will get ol Tom's panties in a wad. :lol:

• Like 1

WFAL-rubric? LOL...they all need to go by my rubric!

As for the other suggestions, thanks, I'm hoping someone has a chart comparing each candidate. I have no idea who will get my vote.

Sorry there is not one. I have been talking to them for months and that is the only way I know to make a decision. They will all tell you they are the best candidate. I like the ones that are honest with me and with the public. If I catch them in a lie or find they do not seem to know how to represent me then I know which to vote against and hopefully will figure out which to vote for.

He is one you can believe in http://toddpownall.com/

Do we know what Post Ms. Doe lives in?

I wonder if this is the candidates she wants help in gathering information. Maybe the questions relate to DA, or statewide races?

I know in the Karen Handel thread a lot of folks seem to lean towards her, and as far from Oxendine as they can get.

Not sure if Jane Doe is in Senator Heath's district or not.

I know an independent - but conservative - group that offered voter guidance. If Jane is interested, PM for more info.

Do we know what Post Ms. Doe lives in?

I wonder if this is the candidates she wants help in gathering information. Maybe the questions relate to DA, or statewide races?

I know in the Karen Handel thread a lot of folks seem to lean towards her, and as far from Oxendine as they can get.

Not sure if Jane Doe is in Senator Heath's district or not.

I know an independent - but conservative - group that offered voter guidance. If Jane is interested, PM for more info.

Is there a particular problem with Oxendine?

I have used the My Voter Page for quick access to the candidates pages My Voter Page Link and the Ga Voter Guide on AJC AJC Voter Guide Link to get the info to make my decisions.

The AJC guide is run by the Woman's Voters League, they claim that they sent the questions to the candidates and have just posted the responces as received, no editing. Some candidates did not answer.

Hope these links help.

I have used the My Voter Page for quick access to the candidates pages My Voter Page Link and the Ga Voter Guide on AJC AJC Voter Guide Link to get the info to make my decisions.

The AJC guide is run by the Woman's Voters League, they claim that they sent the questions to the candidates and have just posted the responces as received, no editing. Some candidates did not answer.

Hope these links help.

The AJC wanted my exact address which I will not give them. If they are like most voter guides they only have the incumbents listed. That won't help in contested primaries.