Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
miska5298

What's going on Paulding Parks!

As long as your not taking your kids there for stranger on stranger secret sex.....y'all will be ok. From what I understand this wasn't happening during the day.

The Sheriff and his men are handling this swiftly.

I didn't read the article. But I'm sure your kids was safe.

As long as your not taking your kids there for stranger on stranger secret sex.....y'all will be ok. From what I understand this wasn't happening during the day.

The Sheriff and his men are handling this swiftly.

I didn't read the article. But I'm sure your kids was safe.

I am glad they are taking care of it but being it started in April and it is now half way through July I do not know if swifty is the word I would use.

They must be doing it in the ugly people section, WOW did you see the pics?

Yes... it explains why they need a stranger LOL

Yeh.... I didn't read the article....sorry April isn't to swift... :lol:

answer this since I don't have kids....only a 7 yr old step daughter..... Do parents just drop their kids off at parks and leave them? Now, I know they do the movies, mall, and stars and strikes.... But most of those kids are older than park age kids.

I'd never leave the 7 yr old alone in a park, bathroom, store, movies......yadda yadda yadda

Edited by GeorgiaTornado

The article never said time of day so that's nice to know it wasn't during the day. Doesn't matter just get a freaking room! :)

no, we don't leave our kids at the park by themselves, or anywhere else these days. I used to walk a mile to the corner store for candy when I was growing up but would never let my kid to that now. btw- my kid's 9.

Edited by miska5298

I am glad they are taking care of it but being it started in April and it is now half way through July I do not know if swifty is the word I would use.

As with most police investigations, there has been activity and arrests being made all along, it has just now come to the attention of the media. The SO and Parks & Rec have been active in keeping the parks safe.

Glad the sheriff's office is keeping us safe, but alas with growth that all wanted we will all have to live with more crimes, more fears, more awareness. All this comes with all the growth that all wanted.

Oh I agree with the get a room part. That's nasty.

Sex on park bench = lots of splinters. ninja.gif not that I'd know.

Grant park in Atlanta is the sex bin,those people make no shame to it. You can see it when I get off at night,I drive past and it is ten toes up & ten toes down two asses going round & roundph34r.gif

From 11alive news:

So far five men have been arrested. Anthony Lee North, age 58 of Dallas is charged with sexual battery and public indecency. Johnny Steve Thomas, age 48 of Dallas is charged with solicitation of sodomy. Derek Ray Ward, age 51 of Dallas is charged with public indecency. Ausberto Fernandez, age 65 of Dallas is charged with solicitation of sodomy. David Alan Winters, age 23 of Rockmart is charged with solicitation of sodomy.

Question:

Is "solicitation" the same as being a male hooker?

Yeh.... I didn't read the article....sorry April isn't to swift... :lol:

answer this since I don't have kids....only a 7 yr old step daughter..... Do parents just drop their kids off at parks and leave them? Now, I know they do the movies, mall, and stars and strikes.... But most of those kids are older than park age kids.

I'd never leave the 7 yr old alone in a park, bathroom, store, movies......yadda yadda yadda

I believe they have summer camp there. To answer your question, no it would not be normal for a 7 year old to be left at a park. Or 8,9,10,11,12 in my opinion.

I am just glad they caught them.

I have been to Mt Tabor park a few times last week and the week before and I seen the PCSO patrolling the park.

Didn't know about this! Were these guys harassing kids or just meeting up? Eeeew! Either way its scary knowing there were kids nearby.

Didn't know about this! Were these guys harassing kids or just meeting up? Eeeew! Either way its scary knowing there were kids nearby.

Meeting up after having chatted up on an internet site. EWWWW!!!!

Looking at their ages, with the exception of one, I wonder if growth is really the cause of this pardon.gif

Growth? I think that it's the fact that these guys are too cheap to get a room!

I'm confused about the stranger on stranger part?

Like people just hang out there and ask others to have sex? :blink:

Apparently met online.

Growth? I think that it's the fact that these guys are too cheap to get a room!

Isn't the population growth to be blamed for every crime in Paulding?

Isn't the population growth to be blamed for every crime in Paulding?

Yes. I've heard that before population growth, there was no crime!

The article never said time of day so that's nice to know it wasn't during the day. Doesn't matter just get a freaking room! :)

no, we don't leave our kids at the park by themselves, or anywhere else these days. I used to walk a mile to the corner store for candy when I was growing up but would never let my kid to that now. btw- my kid's 9.

a hotel room is much cheaper than legal fees and possibly losing your job for being picked up in a public park for.....that.

a hotel room is much cheaper than legal fees and possibly losing your job for being picked up in a public park for.....that.

I don't think they were concerned with the hotel costs ;)

Edited by Happy Wife And Mom