Paulding.com

EARL COSGROVE for POST 4 COMMISSIONER!

Peeper, I have to agree... he has not ties, he is retired and he has nothing to gain, except listenting to the people... He has experience in a build for the resivor, he helped build the Dog River resivoir... He will not be a good ole boy, he will listen to the people.... He has my vote.

Peeper, I have to agree... he has not ties, he is retired and he has nothing to gain, except listenting to the people... He has experience in a build for the resivor, he helped build the Dog River resivoir... He will not be a good ole boy, he will listen to the people.... He has my vote.

I think I'm leaning that way as well. I'm sick of the friends of friends, the good ole boys.

Earl seemed like a really nice guy when I met him.

After listening to him mumble and ramble at the Stars and Strikes forum, I wouldn't vote for him. You will need someone who can mix it up and speak his piece to change things in this county. Earl is not that guy.

Earl seemed like a really nice guy when I met him.

After listening to him mumble and ramble at the Stars and Strikes forum, I wouldn't vote for him. You will need someone who can mix it up and speak his piece to change things in this county. Earl is not that guy.

So who is your top choice for this seat?

If I could vote in Post 4, it would be Anavitarte. Cruise the Politics forum, as I have posted plenty about why.

I pay attention to all Post races, since they all vote on the direction of the county.

I like your post about liberalism being a disease. Funny and true!

I'm thinking Anavitarte the guy for the job.

Too much Grandstanding with Anivitarte. I see a chameleon who changes colors according to where he is standing. Pro hispanic in Doraville, and then insisting Paulding join the Feds with the ICE program for rounding up illegals, with no mention of how we are to pay for it.

Grandstanding plain and simple. We had enough of that with Richardson and company, time to move on.

And I don't know if old Earl could stay awake for an entire BOC work session.ninja.gif