Paulding.com

Who's going to the First Annual City of Dallas SummerFest

17 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend the First Annual City of Dallas SummerFest

I would like to see how many people in our community plan on attending and your thoughts about the event. Thanks for questions about the event pm me or contact me at cityofdallassummerfest@gmail.com

Sunday August 1st 2010 at Sara Babb Park from 12-8pm then we will show "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" at 8:30pm. We will have vendors, food, inflatables and games for children. We are also doing a food drive for our local pantries.

Edited by gamudrider

We plan on being there with our Sports Apparel IF I can remember to send you my application on Monday. DUH???

I will be there with my jelly/jams/pickles and "plarn" purses.

I want some of your blueberry jelly - don't let me forget!!!!! (There I go with my bad memory again. LOL)

We plan on being there with our Sports Apparel IF I can remember to send you my application on Monday. DUH???

I want some of your blueberry jelly - don't let me forget!!!!! (There I go with my bad memory again. LOL)

Seriously! I got some from her at the yardsale and just opened it a week ago. It is sooooo good. I had some this morning on my toast. I love it!