Paulding.com

Where are the cheapest local places to buy cigarettes?

Apparently cigarettes cost twice as much up North around New Jersey & New York. I'll be going up there next week and my friends want me to bring them some cheaper smokes. Where is a good place to buy? Wal-Mart? The gas station in front of Wal-Mart? The gas station at the corner of such and such street?

I think Brooks sales them and I seen a sign at the gas station at walmart that Maverick was 28.00 that is with tax.

and yes they are higher up that way.. when my son went to Connecticut and New york he said they were outrageous there. so now he buys enough to do him when he goes out of town.

Walmart's Murphy Gas Station on Hwy 120.

The BP on 120.

And RaceTrac in Hiram.

They usually run neck 'n neck, one will come down a couple of bucks and then go back up.

They range $32 - $36 a carton, depending on the brand and where you get them.

I've always found QuickTrip to be really high.

You could always call. Sometimes I do when the prices are changing.

Walmart's Murphy Gas Station on Hwy 120.

The BP on 120.

And RaceTrac in Hiram.

They usually run neck 'n neck, one will come down a couple of bucks and then go back up.

They range $32 - $36 a carton, depending on the brand and where you get them.

I've always found QuickTrip to be really high.

You could always call. Sometimes I do when the prices are changing.

Definately Murpheys! All the way!

QT has always been higher...I never find good prices at Walgreens

RaceTrack usually has Marlboro for the best price. My MIL always goes to RaceTrack to stock up on Marlboro Special Blend lights. Last time she was in town she got them at the RT in front of Birdies on 278 for $26 a carton.

Apparently cigarettes cost twice as much up North around New Jersey & New York. I'll be going up there next week and my friends want me to bring them some cheaper smokes. Where is a good place to buy? Wal-Mart? The gas station in front of Wal-Mart? The gas station at the corner of such and such street?

:lol: I had to come in and read this thread when I realized who posted it. I was thinking WTH? I knew you didn't smoke. :p

DH and kids just got back from Upstate NY and cigarettes are over $10/pack w/tax.

I'll be heading up to NY in a month. One of my friends said she was sending me a check to pick her up some ciggy's. She said they are over $90 a carton where she lives and more in "City" limits. It's crazy!

I told her to try the Marlboro Special Blend Lights to see if she liked them, because at the moment, they're the cheapest.

Thanks for the info. I was asked to get a carton of Camel Lights and American Spirit Menthols. Murphy USA (Dallas Hwy) didn't have American Spirit and $38.74 after sales tax for the Camels. Racetrac (Cleburne Pkwy & Hwy 5) had American Spirit for $49.21 and Camel Lights for $36.37.