Paulding.com

Yes...It's another off duty Georgia cop hailed as a hero.

Yah, its probably not from a reliable enough source---this just can be possible...an officer doing something good for the people!! :rofl:

Thank you LEO's!!

You know what's funny is that AE can post the bad cop crap and get a lot of hits, but someone else post some GOOD cop stuff and there's almost nothing..... :(

You know what's funny is that AE can post the bad cop crap and get a lot of hits, but someone else post some GOOD cop stuff and there's almost nothing..... :(

You could look at it the other way though. Most people already know that the majority of cops are good, and will chime in when people try to portray them otherwise.

ETA: I'd rather have an officer standing at my door when I'm in trouble than a thug. I guess maybe because I abide by the law, so I have nothing to worry about. Other than an expired tag, then I get a ticket.....but I did know the law, and new I was wrong.

Edited by EJ78

Isn't it just heartwarming to know there are TWO good cops out there?

Yea, only TWO in an entire nation of LE? Are you for real? What a piece of work you are, you must be such a joy to be around. Once again, I hope you never need them to help you because if you call them, what a hypocrite you'll be.

You could look at it the other way though. Most people already know that the majority of cops are good, and will chime in when people try to portray them otherwise.

ETA: I'd rather have an officer standing at my door when I'm in trouble than a thug. I guess maybe because I abide by the law, so I have nothing to worry about. Other than an expired tag, then I get a ticket.....but I did know the law, and new I was wrong.

I agree that most cops are good and you are so correct about having the cop at my door vs a thug. I ust like a little praise thrown their way to let them know we do appreciate what they do.