Paulding.com

IS THERE A CANDIDATE'S FORUM TODAY?

I watched! Wish I had been invited to see it live. Should I be offended?search.gif

Nope, it was a last minute thing so no effort was made to promote it for a live audience.

we will be encouraging everyone to watch the recorded version.

I am familiar with many of the issues discussed, but many others should watch and stay informed.

Nope, it was a last minute thing so no effort was made to promote it for a live audience.

we will be encouraging everyone to watch the recorded version.

I am familiar with many of the issues discussed, but many others should watch and stay informed.

I cannot get this to load, How do you do it?

This is the embedded video of Tommie Graham, Todd Pownall, Adam Gregory and David Bennett, all candidates for the Paulding County Commission. One message they all agreed, was that citizens should be voters and voters should be involved with the local government.

Click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS

Newsjunky & Whitey

You'd have been welcome to come. I put it on the ticker on the video Monday afternoon at about 2 pm after I had contacted all the candidates and invited them. It was promoting that, a special news show and the Puppy Love show.

Since the video player is live when you come to the page, I hoped folks would have figured out to look at the ticker on the bottom of the screen for news of this nature.

I forgot to post a topic at that time and then, today, I was covered up with phone calls and the commission meeting this morning.

I was also doing some new stuff with the program - active cameras - and I had some technical issues that you'll notice were not all solved - half the shots didn't have much color. Despite that it was an interesting and successful. I embedded it above so you can just click and play it.

pubby

Newsjunky & Whitey

You'd have been welcome to come. I put it on the ticker on the video Monday afternoon at about 2 pm after I had contacted all the candidates and invited them. It was promoting that, a special news show and the Puppy Love show.

Since the video player is live when you come to the page, I hoped folks would have figured out to look at the ticker on the bottom of the screen for news of this nature.

I forgot to post a topic at that time and then, today, I was covered up with phone calls and the commission meeting this morning.

I was also doing some new stuff with the program - active cameras - and I had some technical issues that you'll notice were not all solved - half the shots didn't have much color. Despite that it was an interesting and successful. I embedded it above so you can just click and play it.

pubby

I still cannot get the program to play

this is awesome! check it out...it's great to listen to these candidates talk with no script or prompts and speak what they really feel and what they believe this county needs

I really liked seeing this - BRAVO TO THEM FOR COMING OUT looks likes to me they are concerned about the county!!!!! I have lived here a little less than a year, I have met and researched each of the four Post 4 candidates - BARNETT YOU HAVE MY VOTE!!

I really liked seeing this - BRAVO TO THEM FOR COMING OUT looks likes to me they are concerned about the county!!!!! I have lived here a little less than a year, I have met and researched each of the four Post 4 candidates - BARNETT YOU HAVE MY VOTE!!

I wonder why Tony Crowe, Vernon Collett, Jason Anavitarte and Beverly Cochran failed and or refused to partake in the discussion, it would seem to me that they would want to discuss the problems facing our County.

I guess some feel it is more important to put up a zillion signs, and hope no one finds out about what their positions are on the major issues concerning the county. I know That Tony Crowe did not attend the Meet and Greet at the Stars and Stripes or the Forum held by the Chamber of Commerce at the Dallas theatre, I have not seen him speak at the Republican meeting, Maybe he will speak at the next meeting.

There has also been reports that he has been seen again inside the lobby at the administration building even though he has been made aware that candidates are not suppose to campaign in this area. This law needs to be enforced. And formal charges brought if there is a violation of the voting laws.

I wonder why Tony Crowe, Vernon Collett, Jason Anavitarte and Beverly Cochran failed and or refused to partake in the discussion, it would seem to me that they would want to discuss the problems facing our County.

I guess some feel it is more important to put up a zillion signs, and hope no one finds out about what their positions are on the major issues concerning the county. I know That Tony Crowe did not attend the Meet and Greet at the Stars and Stripes or the Forum held by the Chamber of Commerce at the Dallas theatre, I have not seen him speak at the Republican meeting, Maybe he will speak at the next meeting.

There has also been reports that he has been seen again inside the lobby at the administration building even though he has been made aware that candidates are not suppose to campaign in this area. This law needs to be enforced. And formal charges brought if there is a violation of the voting laws.

How is Post 4 looking

How is Post 4 looking

From where I see it Barnett is the top vote getter with Crowe running second, And Anavitarte third which may cause a runoff.

Crowe has been losing ground latetly because of his refusal's to debate the issues with the other candidates,along with the rumor that Jerry hired him as a county worker, And that he may be in Jerry's pocket And has come to be known as the sign man due to the zillion signs in all areas of the county, Jason just wrote off the rural part of post 4 with the double standard flyers he mailed out,Plus his ties with GAELO has hurt his campaign in the seven hills area.

• Like 1

From where I see it Barnett is the top vote getter with Crowe running second, And Anavitarte third which may cause a runoff.

Crowe has been losing ground latetly because of his refusal's to debate the issues with the other candidates,along with the rumor that Jerry hired him as a county worker, And that he may be in Jerry's pocket And has come to be known as the sign man due to the zillion signs in all areas of the county, Jason just wrote off the rural part of post 4 with the double standard flyers he mailed out,Plus his ties with GAELO has hurt his campaign in the seven hills area.

What is GAELO?