Paulding.com

PCSO Deputy charged with obstruction

It appears the charge was reduced from a felony to a misdemeanor. I don't know why the bond would be much over $500. I believe once he was booked on the felony, only the DA's office could reduce the charge?

Something is just not adding up on this one.

I've not checked but I'm pretty sure he is out on bond on the issue(s).

The reason for the drop from felony to misdemeanor was that it was a correction from the first release to the second release. I'm assuming someone in the chain of information from the GBI to the SO made an assumption on the severity of the charges and was later corrected.

I don't think there is any great conspiracy in this event.

pubby

I would say why don't you talk about something you know something about but then I realized you know noithing.......Grow up and join the real world..You know the one where (real) people make mistakes because it's apparent to me you live in miss perfect world...You apparentlly are the one who would throw the first stone...Very quick to jump on the wagon to bash people.....You didn't state the facts....1. resantally divorced..2.never gets to spend time with his children.3.has to deal with a very needy ex-wife...Who looks stupid here you for posting this or Your best friend his ex-wife for staying married to him for so long ? Patrick is a great guy, good officer, great friend ,awsome father,terffic boyfriend...If you need to say anything elese here is my #770-262-9717 call me...

I think everybody needs to state facts!!!! Let us not forget that this wonderful officer, husband, friend made some terrible choices that has affected his children and will most probably damage them for years psychologically. To those that are close to all parties involved and know the officer, his family, and ex-wife could agree. It is not fair to get on this site and bash one over the other. In all fairness; it is safe to disagree, but to bash Patric or Brooke. Both have made choices that they may or may not be proud of, and it is not my place or anyone elses to inform the entire county/state/country about. Mentioning the names of both Patric and Brooke's new friends is overstepping and could be considered by many as meddling. What we should all be doing is lifting prayers up for those who have been affected to be healed emotionally, physically, mentally, not tearing them down with harsh words.

I think everybody needs to state facts!!!! Let us not forget that this wonderful officer, husband, friend made some terrible choices that has affected his children and will most probably damage them for years psychologically. To those that are close to all parties involved and know the officer, his family, and ex-wife could agree. It is not fair to get on this site and bash one over the other. In all fairness; it is safe to disagree, but to bash Patric or Brooke. Both have made choices that they may or may not be proud of, and it is not my place or anyone elses to inform the entire county/state/country about. Mentioning the names of both Patric and Brooke's new friends is overstepping and could be considered by many as meddling. What we should all be doing is lifting prayers up for those who have been affected to be healed emotionally, physically, mentally, not tearing them down with harsh words.

:clapping:

I do agree with you on lifting them up with prayer...I don't understand your comment on him makeing terrible choices that will affect his children for years to come......His children were no where around when this situation accured and if they heard anything it would have came from their mother...Meaning I have children the same age as He does and I am Quiet close to the family and not one of my children have any idea of what happened because I made a point not to descuess anything about it around my children and they are too young to watch the news....So if they are tromatized by what they have heard then shame on their mother for allowing them to be caught in the middle of all this.....Sometimes when thing like this happens it is our responsability as mothers to protect our children and make exscuses for other peoples actions...And by no means am I saying that what has happened is alright because it wasn't but people are making it out to be more than what it was...People get depressed all the time and just because they act on it differently then what other people would doesn't make them a bad person..

Guest amazed

Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh and I apologize. We all have bad days, thoughts that escape us and for whatever reason forget to spell a word here or there, but it is obviously much different for the reader when the author is misspelling words in every sentence. Again, I apologize for being harsh, but its annoying as hell. If you know that your a bad speller at least have the common courtesy to lookup the word or words if you have the slightest hint that you may be misspelling any. It makes the experience so much better for the reader.

Have a good day.

Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh and I apologize. We all have bad days, thoughts that escape us and for whatever reason forget to spell a word here or there, but it is obviously much different for the reader when the author is misspelling words in every sentence. Again, I apologize for being harsh, but its annoying as hell. If you know that your a bad speller at least have the common courtesy to lookup the word or words if you have the slightest hint that you may be misspelling any. It makes the experience so much better for the reader.

Have a good day.

That's why I like Firefox so much, it flags those misspelled words for me. :) Sometimes my fingers get in too big of a hurry. :lol:

Have a good day.

Maybe Tracy1234 is a cop.... the folks at Arby's probably weren't hiring.

• Like 1

****EDIT**** Especially the "others" who are here to serve and protect YOU and your loved ones. Maybe you had a run in with a "bad apple" of the group, or maybe you did something to deserve what you got and don't want to admit it, I don't know.....but, either way, this forum is beyond sick of your cop bashing attitude.

Edited by otis
Remove personal attack

You are not right. :rofl:

I am the worse speller in the world, but this chick makes me look good. Every comment sounds like a trailer park birthday party. :blink:

As far the names of people NOT INVOLVED in the actual arrest and charges, I would be angry if someone posted my name and life stories for all to read. I am ashamed of Pubby for not putting a stop to that, or the bickering between certain members. It is vaction time and all..... :ninja:

You are not right. :rofl:

I am the worse speller in the world, but this chick makes me look good. Every comment sounds like a trailer park birthday party. :blink:

As far the names of people NOT INVOLVED in the actual arrest and charges, I would be angry if someone posted my name and life stories for all to read. I am ashamed of Pubby for not putting a stop to that, or the bickering between certain members. It is vaction time and all..... :ninja:

I Agree, and for the record I never named names, as I stated before, I never elaborated on the situation out of respect for my friend.

Also, if pubby put an end to all bickering between members there would be almost no threads on this site. there has been no bickering on my end. I said what I had to say & thats it. I stand by my opinion on the matter and no amount of arguing will change that.

Good Grief People... GROW UP! Sounds like a bunch of teenagers going back and forth at each other. Nobody here is without mistakes, wrongs, or just plain stupid choices. If we were to 'make news' to the public every person that has been arrested for the same exact charges under similar circumstances, there'd be a lot of people hanging their heads, huh?!?! I think it's wrong to make this such a public display just because he's a cop. I don't believe it says anywhere in the law or oath to be an officer or even the bible that a being a cop means you are anyway more perfect than your fellow man (or woman). Maybe the stress of his life caught up with him, who knows... but it's his and his loved ones PRIVATE business. NOT YOURS, MINE or OURS! Leave him and his family and friends alone, because, remember...What goes around, comes around! How are you going to appreciate it when it's your brother, father, uncle, or son private mistakes being aired out all over the county with people looking strangely and whispering whenever you go to buy milk?!?!?! Act like adults and stop squabbling children.

And for the record, I know none of them or anyone related to them...