Paulding.com

Help a local foodbank

On Southern Savers they are asking everyone to vote for their favorite food bank to get money from the ALL YOU sales. The place that gets the most votes gets money to help their foodbank. I know of atleast 2 here in Dallas that could use our help so let's all vote to help them out and maybe they will get the money. The link is Food Bank

Well of course I want us to win but if not, I hope you get it. As long as it goes to a food bank we all are winners. Because it is going tohelp people.smile.gif

Well of course I want us to win but if not, I hope you get it. As long as it goes to a food bank we all are winners. Because it is going tohelp people.smile.gif

That's exactly what I'm thinking - no matter what happens, a food ministry somewhere is going to receive a great blessing that they can pay forward to others.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, so I know this has been a long time coming but I just wanted to make sure everything was in order. The winner of June’s Food Bank is … drumroll please … Helping Hands Ministry of Woodruff, SC!!

Helping Hands Ministry of Woodruff, SC will receive a little over $6,000 to help them in their work with their food bank. Remember that the money comes from all the readers who purchased an All You Magazine Subscription from Southern Savers!

Helping Hands Ministry of Woodruff was started in 1991 and now has 115 supporting members and 50 regular volunteers. They seek to provide food, heating fuel, prescription medication, rent, electricity and water to those in need. Congratulations to Helping Hands Ministry of Woodruff from Southern Savers!

Next month we will pick the winner a little differently so stay tuned towards the end of July for some fun!

Share and Enjoy:

I just saw this posted so I copied it.

That link was just the Southern Savers page for Kroger's sale items. I searched for "Vote for your favorite food bank" and I found the "June" voting results. Can someone give me the "exact" link, pretty please? tia