Paulding.com

Post 3 commissioners race

I believe that it was Wayne. My mistake. At any rate, Tommie has done nothing more or less than exactly what he promised and what we asked and that is to be a good steward of all of Paulding's tax dollars and make sure that the citizens of Paulding have a bright future when the recession turns around. Tommie is a good man with a good head on his shoulders and the interests of his constituents on his mind. He is not beholding to any one group or person as witnessed by his stealer voting record of supporting a diversified tax base and getting value for our tax dollar. We need 3 more of him.

What he said! drinks.gif

I believe that it was Wayne. My mistake. At any rate, Tommie has done nothing more or less than exactly what he promised and what we asked and that is to be a good steward of all of Paulding's tax dollars and make sure that the citizens of Paulding have a bright future when the recession turns around. Tommie is a good man with a good head on his shoulders and the interests of his constituents on his mind. He is not beholding to any one group or person as witnessed by his stealer voting record of supporting a diversified tax base and getting value for our tax dollar. We need 3 more of him.

I agree! He has done an excellent job. I think Vernon will too if he is elected but Tommie has proven himself in my opinion.

Whoa! LTD, News Junky Surepip and Feelip all agree on something. We all can just get along.

Now get out there and vote for Tommie Graham. Vernon is a stand up type guy, but right now we need Tommie holding the line for us. And don't stop with your vote. Show up at the meetings and be involved with our community. This is the only way we can keep people like Shearin from ruining our county and community.

Tommie Grahams record as a commissioner speaks for itself, He has saved the tax payers of this County hundreds of thousands of dollars, By asking the hard questions at the commissioner meetings, And opposing some of the tax and spend commissioners pet projects.

Tommie Graham walks like he talks.

Well said. Tommie demonstrated his abilities from the first meeting he sat in. I am so glad Tommie stepped up to the plate to serve us. We need to be on guard to never let the old guard back in. I wish they would replay those meetings in TV from when Tommie was first seated. Wish I had a copy of Wayne Kirby's "I've been screwed" episode.