Paulding.com

Hey we do have healthy items as well such as our chicken salad and fruit salad! Lol!

Could you post the nutritional values on those?

I do have to pass by that way, but would need that info.

Have you thought of talking to the ridge road ball field? Maybe you could work a special deal for them to bring teams down after a game.

I can't come during the week, since by the time I get that way you are already closed. But, I will be this weekend. The pics Bizness put up the other day has me craving those lemon, key lime, and berry wine cupcakes!! Oh, and of course my loaf of country white bread! yum!

Thanks everyone for your support! Also thanks for the ballfield advice will look into that! Also about the chicken salad what all do you need to know about it?

It is delish. That is all I know. :D

Thanks everyone for your support! Also thanks for the ballfield advice will look into that! Also about the chicken salad what all do you need to know about it?

I just figured all those hungry little kids....LOL For the chicken salad, I mostly need to know if you add sugar and what type of dressing. I can figure it out fairly close from there. Unless you have the actual carb and sugar count? Oh and what kind of bread do you offer your sandwich on? I usually have to stay away from outside homemade because I do not know counts so I do appreciate any info you are willing to provide! :)

It is delish. That is all I know. :D

Good to hear! My kids go by and get stuff all the time and describe how good it all is. (They are not aloud to bring it in and torture me!)

I can't come during the week, since by the time I get that way you are already closed. But, I will be this weekend. The pics Bizness put up the other day has me craving those lemon, key lime, and berry wine cupcakes!! Oh, and of course my loaf of country white bread! yum!

Those key lime cupcakes are GREAT!

I was in once two weeks ago, then once with my hubby last week ( he was doing pet sit rounds with me) - I think it was Thursday. I had the chix salad ( YUM!!) and a choc chunk cookie. Hubby had the ham and cheese, the double decker creme filled choc chunk cookie AND an apple fritter after that!Then he drank his Pepsi. I asked him if he would like some sugar to go with that!!!! :lol:

Those key lime cupcakes are GREAT!

Oh honey. They are the devil. I swear. My mouth loves them, my hips love them even more :lol: I can't help it. I lose all will power when they are in the house. Any of three I mentioned. mmm mmm.

Take it from someone who used to own a business.

It slows down in the summer. Moms are busy with the kiddos.

My suggestion...make it tempting for mammas to stop.

Maybe offer a coffee/treat combo for mom and a free cookie for the kids, just an idea.

And I agree.........the Pina colada cupcakes are awesome.