Paulding.com

Kyron Horman (7) missing for 40 days

Why did he initially talk about seeing Kyron as he was leaving for work, and then spit and sputter about being home in the afternoon?

I'm pretty sure the people that he works with at Intel gave the police an idea of how long he was there.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

eym_sirius, you have lost your mind. You really have. Yes, I vented some. I saw ridiculous scenarios dancing around. I thought I would share how ridiculous they were sounding by amplifying a scenario

They just did a segment on this on Fox 5. It is now a criminal investigation, but they didn't mention anything about the stepmom being a suspect. They have been searching the school and around the

PM, It seems that you don't trust LE/FBI sufficiently to have confidence in their competence. When they excluded Kaine, I considered that they did that after due diligence. I trust their judgment

Posted Images

There has been nothing about the timeline, other than he left early that day. Before lunch from what I have read. How much before lunch, I haven't found. Something to keep in mind. From what I am seeing, they are stuck on it being one person. They need to look at the entire picture. It may be her, but it may not be. Think of all those cases where they stuck to it being one person and missed opportunities.

Elizabeth Smart - They knew her dad did something. She was a prisoner for a year!

Polly Klaas - They didn't completely believe her dad's story. Her kidnapper was helped by the police with her stashed right there next to the car.

Damon and Devon Routier - Their mother Darlie is on death row even though she was attacked as well, and tons of evidence is there to clear her. She made the horrible mistake of using Silly String and singing Happy Birthday at her child's grave. Proved her guilt.

JonBenet Ramsey - Patsy Ramsey went to her grave being accused of killing her child. DNA has now proved someone else was there.

Jaycee Duggard - For 18 years, her stepfather was accused. He lost his family. He lost everything. And he was telling the truth! She was kidnapped by a stranger.

Jacilyn Dowaliby - Her mother faced charges and her stepfather is in prison. Their mistake? They laughed at a joke a police officer made while they were getting in a car in front of the press. It didn't matter that just a week before someone cut a screen of another little girl's bedroom nearby.

These are just a few examples. It happens. And it makes them miss chances to save these children. They need to look at everyone more closely.

I do believe no one other than Terri was polygraphed. If anyone else had been, they would have been announcing their own personal results in order to push Terri. I think the more the dad talks, the more people will begin to wonder about him. Why, on that particular day, did he change it up and wait for the bus so they could go get ice cream? Why did he initially talk about seeing Kyron as he was leaving for work, and then spit and sputter about being home in the afternoon? If he is such a loving dad and so involved, why was he not at the science fair? Why did he blow off the talent show? He wasn't at work. Why haven't they stated that he has been cleared? Where is the timeline about where he was? He isn't Mr. Perfect, and I don't see anything stating he was even looked at. And it is apparent he was not at work. If he was at home alone, how did they verify it? Didn't hear about him pinging anywhere. Even at home.

Oh! But thank you for admitting you have nothing to support your view that he was cleared.

There have been so many, many, MANY things in the 4 weeks Kyron has been missing that the investigators have been silent about. If we don't know a 10th of what has gone on in the investigation as far as Terri is concerned, what in the world makes you think they would tell us anything about Kaine??????

If not for Terri's blabber-mouth talkative friend, we wouldn't have known about her first polygraph, much less her second. LE didn't let that out. We don't know who was questioned, nor do we know who was polygraphed. I can guarantee you though that my belief that everyone directly connected to Kyron was questioned as well as polygraphed is in fact what has happened.

Sorry PsychoMom but you're conspiracy theory just doesn't hold any water.

Edited by Armymom

Maybe the police are investigating a lot more angles than they have let on.

Check out the comment by user inVT

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97541389.html#idc-cover

I work at a restaurant in Vermont and the police were there the other day reviewing video footage of 3 people eating - a child, a woman, and a man. The child was supposedly the child in this article. We were all questioned about the child and were told he was a missing child from portland OR. I guess another table at the restaurant recognized him and reported that the 2 adults were acting strange. He was playing with pokemon cards or magic cards or something.

I disagree about one point. Law enforcement wants to put the guilty party in jail -- whoever the person is. If it ends up being a perv who killed young Kyron, I doubt if LE will say, "Thank goodness it wasn't the stepmom!" Or, conversely, if it's the stepmom, LE won't say, "I wish it had been the perv instead!"

I think that they have a good reason for both focusing on the stepmom and for not disclosing everything about the investigation.

There are some very good points brought out in this thread pertaining to the father and others possibly being involved with Kyron's disappearance. Being a parent who never missed my child being in a talent show or sports event, etc I am especially concerned that the father was not at work and available to go to the Science Fair AND the Talent Show but didn't. BUT.........I feel strongly in the statement above, eym_sirius.

Conspiracy theory? Are you for real?! By thinking the police need to look at all the angles, that is a conspiracy? Give me a freaking break! I am not saying she is innocent. I don't know if she is or isn't at this point, and neither do you. I know the police have not found enough to arrest her for anything, much less get her convicted. And maybe that is because there isn't enough to find. So, maybe they should look in other places. I would think that would be the best option.

Too many people have on their blinders. They are not looking around at other possibilities. And by not looking around, they may miss finding Kyron.

Conspiracy theory? Are you for real?! By thinking the police need to look at all the angles, that is a conspiracy? Give me a freaking break! I am not saying she is innocent. I don't know if she is or isn't at this point, and neither do you. I know the police have not found enough to arrest her for anything, much less get her convicted. And maybe that is because there isn't enough to find. So, maybe they should look in other places. I would think that would be the best option.

Too many people have on their blinders. They are not looking around at other possibilities. And by not looking around, they may miss finding Kyron.

Oh good grief!!!!!!

My "conspiracy theory" comment had nothing to do with you thinking LE should look at other angles. It was because you believe they HAVEN'T!!!!

You're right PsychoMom, none of us know who is responsible for Kyron's disappearance. What I have mentioned is simply my opinion. You have voiced yours. That's fine.

I don't have blinders on thank you. I have looked at several possibilities as to who could have taken Kyron. . Some I've rejected because to tell you the truth, they made absolutely no sense. You'd have to bend over so far to make the scenario work you'd fall on your face.

• Like 1

You're right! I KNOW WHAT SHE DID! I GOT IT! She went into the school and took pictures of him, then printed them, then photoshopped them to make his arm disappear, then made sure she was seen, but she wasn't really there, then she took Kyron and slipped him into her pocketbook, then she waved her magic wand and disappeared into the wind with him so no one would see him leave with her, then she flew her invisible truck to a hidden place and pinged her phone to throw them off the trail, then bought groceries, then picked up the baby, then went home and had lunch with her husband, then waited for the bus to arrive.

YES! That doesn't take any bending to make sense. It fits all the stories so well! Dang. How could I miss that?

You're right! I KNOW WHAT SHE DID! I GOT IT! She went into the school and took pictures of him, then printed them, then photoshopped them to make his arm disappear, then made sure she was seen, but she wasn't really there, then she took Kyron and slipped him into her pocketbook, then she waved her magic wand and disappeared into the wind with him so no one would see him leave with her, then she flew her invisible truck to a hidden place and pinged her phone to throw them off the trail, then bought groceries, then picked up the baby, then went home and had lunch with her husband, then waited for the bus to arrive.

YES! That doesn't take any bending to make sense. It fits all the stories so well! Dang. How could I miss that?

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Um, maybe you need to take a break from the message boards you've been reading.

• Like 2

PM - why can you not see that ALL that's left to put the finishing touches on the investigation is the body. That's all. They have a circumstantial case now, but they're not going to proceed with an indictment based solely on circumstantial evidence unless they've determined that a body will not likely be discovered.

I'm interested, though. Assuming that the previously-described rocks have been turned over and looked under - What do you mean by "looking in other places"? What does that mean?

You're implying that they are not doing the right things and possibly have blinders on by focusing on an individual.

Isn't that the purpose of an investigation? To narrow the search, based on evidence. Once you narrow the search, why does it make sense to broaden the search again? That would represent a move away from the natural progression of the investigation.

It's like the Jeff Foxworthy joke about finding your wallet in the last place that you looked. "Jim, you haven't found your wallet yet?" "Yeah, I found it about 30 minutes ago, but I'm still looking for it!" Of course, once you find your wallet, you stop looking for it!

And once investigators, through forensic evidence, find the guilty party, they don't continue to look for someone else, but build a criminal case with additional evidence. If the evidence shows that she was not involved, close scrutiny will bear that out and then they can move on to another theory that takes into consideration the evidence that they've collected.

PM - why can you not see that ALL that's left to put the finishing touches on the investigation is the body. That's all. They have a circumstantial case now, but they're not going to proceed with an indictment based solely on circumstantial evidence unless they've determined that a body will not likely be discovered.

I'm interested, though. Assuming that the previously-described rocks have been turned over and looked under - What do you mean by "looking in other places"? What does that mean?

You're implying that they are not doing the right things and possibly have blinders on by focusing on an individual.

Isn't that the purpose of an investigation? To narrow the search, based on evidence. Once you narrow the search, why does it make sense to broaden the search again? That would represent a move away from the natural progression of the investigation.

It's like the Jeff Foxworthy joke about finding your wallet in the last place that you looked. "Jim, you haven't found your wallet yet?" "Yeah, I found it about 30 minutes ago, but I'm still looking for it!" Of course, once you find your wallet, you stop looking for it!

And once investigators, through forensic evidence, find the guilty party, they don't continue to look for someone else, but build a criminal case with additional evidence. If the evidence shows that she was not involved, close scrutiny will bear that out and then they can move on to another theory that takes into consideration the evidence that they've collected.

Awesome post!!!!!!!

I wonder if this was from her DUI.

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?fa=home.namelist

Name Court Case Number Court Information

1 Horman, Terri Lm

Defendant Clark County Dist 5614254 06-09-2008

Her son is now 16 and he was 11 when when she got the DUI, so I think it would have been in 2005.

I did read that she had other traffic violations between 1998 and 2000 something. Maybe this was one of those. Do you know if this was a conviction for something?

Anything new Sugail? There was something on the bottom of the screen during Nancy Grace about an independent search near the island and a sack :unsure:

Check this out:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-459365

Hmmm. It resembles him, but Kyron has the kind of glasses that darken when he's outside. Wpuld they darken inside a vehicle?

The photo on the far right of Kyron really looks like the little boy in the car

32109_105481372834663_1000011840320.jpg

Edited by Armymom

According to all of you, there is no way that could be him. That is not Terri and it is not a white truck. That is the wrong rock. Right?

I have never ever said the SM IS guilty to the exclusion of anybody else, nor has anybody else!!! eym_serious has even stated he believes the 16 year old should be a focus. AND HE MAY BE!! We are NOT privy to all that is going on with the investigation PM.

And no, I don't believe the boy in that car is Kyron

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4p2VK2AYTM

Watch this news report. Look closely at the car at 1:07. Did they miss a chance to change the whole outcome of this?

Again, I don't believe the boy is Kyron and after seeing the video (as opposed to just a photo), I'm even more convinced. Sure there's some resemblance, but the sunlight is almost fully on this boys face, yet it's clear his glasses are not darkened as in the photos I posted of Kyron.

I think that people who WANT to believe that Kyron is alive will take any out of context information and apply it to the missing boy case. They do this because a stranger abduction is the only scenario in which Kyron could still be alive. If it's the stepmom, then he's dead because her communications, her movements - everything has been tracked for weeks. That very real probability is too much for some people to bear.

Bringing up other cases in the past, where the local LE didn't do quality investigative work - that's just a red herring! Those cases have absolutely nothing to do with the dynamics of this one.

So let's talk about the way that investigations are conducted, from the inside-out in, for the purpose of establishing a mental image, concentric circles, like an archery target. At the center bullseye are those closest to the victim, a family member or close relative. The next ring is local predators who fit the profile in this person's category (i.e. if it's a man who only preys on adult women and the victim is a male child, the sex offender probably belongs in a ring farther from the center.)

The next ring consists of neighbors, friends, teachers and others who might see this person on a regular basis. The inner ring gets a polygraph, so does the local category-applicable perv. In these rings, you look for deception, because deception speaks to motive, one of the three criteria for focusing on an individual.

When you get a hit on deception, it's like a canine getting a hit on a hidden bag of cocaine - It's cause for further scrutiny. You check out all aspects of this individual in the context of the criteria - Motive (why the person might have done this) Means (did the person have the means, the ability to carry out the crime?) and Opportunity (was the person available - was he or she at or near the crime scene or where the person was last seen?)

This is the natural progression of an investigation. The first criteria item, Motive, is usually known last unless the person's personality profile reveals something about him/her that is cause for suspicion. You know what a local child molester's motivation is, but you might not know the motivation of a psychopathic relative or neighbor. Opportunity - you want to know who was there that day. THAT's why they sent the fliers out! Someone who was THERE, but did not return the flier? That would be suspicious, because it would speak to deception by someone who had the opportunity and possibly the means to secret young Kyron away.

1) the person had to BE THERE at the school that day (Opportunity)

2) the person had to have a vehicle for getting the boy/his body away from the school (Means)

3) the person had a reason for going after poor little Kyron (Motive)

Starting at the bulls-eye and working out, from the most likely to have a motive towards those less likely, you formulate possible scenarios in which the individual of interest may have been motivated and used his/her available means to abduct him and/or render him to a state where he could have been taken away unnoticed.

The bottom line - you have to stay within the context of the above-described methodology to solve this crime - or it won't get solved! But when you get a hit on deception, whether it's pinging, polygraph -- whatever -- you stay on that lead and gather evidence. Nobody who is in the inner 3 rings gets excluded, but deception gets scrutiny. That's what's going on now!

• Like 1

2jeok7r.jpg

Close up of the driver

386530645_o.jpg

Driver and passenger

34216_438974303948_371517958948_594.jpg

After a 4 day search for a child that has resulted in the largest man-hunt in OR history, this driver ( clearly a female) doesn't seem to be too concerned to have that very same child as her front seat passenger while driving through tons of LE. Wonder why?

Edited by Armymom

Anything new Sugail? There was something on the bottom of the screen during Nancy Grace about an independent search near the island and a sack :unsure:

Check this out:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-459365

I was hoping they would have an updated story but it was really nothing more than what I've seen here in this thread. They did show the video of the biological mother imploring the stepmother to cooperate so it makes me wonder if she knows some facts about the stepmother that would make her say that or if she is just speculating like we are. Let's just pray that he is still alive somewhere.

After a 4 day search for a child that has resulted in the largest man-hunt in OR history, this driver ( clearly a female) doesn't seem to be too concerned to have that very same child as her front seat passenger while driving through tons of LE. Wonder why?

I think that you could go to any one of about a thousand elementary schools across the USA and find a child who resembles Kyron.

Here's another possible scenario:

Kyron, the confidence-lacking introvert has this science fair project which was constructed by the stepmom and he's anxious about it. There's the talent show, which stepmom can't do for him. In an anxious moment, as he's headed for his classroom, the anxiety overtakes him and he wets his pants. Not wanting to be teased and knowing that his mom hasn't left the building yet, he runs out to the truck. He's in the truck when Terri gets back.

At home, they get in an argument because the little boy doesn't want to go back to school. If he has to go, he'll tell everyone that SM did the project and he's not going to do the talent show. The stepmom flies into a rage and strikes him, knocking him down, possibly out and possibly killing him (she was, after all, a body builder and he's a frail 7 year old) Knowing that she's facing jail time, she'll have none of that, being as narcissistic as she is (a competetive body builder). She dumps the body in one familiar place, wheter that's Sauvie Island or not. She's a CSI devotee, so she knows that having her cell phone on will show her location. It's possible that she turned her cell phone off, then went to Sauvie Island to turn it on again and possibly text a message about going to the gym.

It probably wasn't a planned thing, which speaks to how she could do this. That the boy left the building on his own was why no one noticed him. Having wet his pants, he was careful not to let anyone see him.

I have decided it was an alien abduction. That will make everyone feel better. After all, the facts don't really matter anyway, the truth is unimportant, so alien abduction it is.

OH! And somehow, Terri did an alien dance, thereby calling the aliens to come in. So, it is still all her fault. Okay? Does that make everyone happy?

WAIT! I forgot! Mom is an angel. She had to go do angel stuff for the past 7 years, despite the fact lots of mothers receiving dialysis still can parent their child, she was too busy flittering around granting wishes and doughnuts. Stepdad was oblivious to everything because he was in a deep slumber during that time. And Dad was in the Matrix at Intel and unavailable.

See, I solved it! I didn't need to look for the truth at all.

There is really no since in fight over who is right and who is wrong. Fight isn't getting any body anywhere and we are all entitled to our own opinions. A little boy is missing and whoever did it needs to be punished that's it. Hopefully everyone can agree with that.

You are right. Another family is getting bad news today. http://www.nbc15.com/news/headlines/97563024.html

UPDATE: Body of Missing Child Found UPDATE: Body of missing 8-year-old Joseph Anderson found in Baraboo River.UPDATED Friday, July 2, 2010 --- 1:45 p.m.

Posted by Barclay Pollak

The search for a missing 8-year-old Sauk County boy has ended in sadness for the searchers who spent two days looking for him. The sheriff's office says the body of Joseph Anderson was found Friday morning in the Baraboo River. Sheriff's officials say it's too early to say whether authorities suspect foul play.

Joseph's father had reported the boy missing Wednesday about 9 p.m. He was last seen about six hours earlier when he went outside alone to play in the Town of Reedsburg.

Hundreds of volunteers came out over the past two days to look for Joseph. Now, his family, those volunteers and the Reedsburg community are mourning his death.

At 7:00 a.m. this morning, volunteers arrived at Reedsburg's RACA. After checking in, they packed buses to reach the search sites. Tom Deakin says, " Everybody's got to be optimistic. Because what's the point of being here?" Jim Heuer says, "Do you still feel optimistic? Oh yeah definitely. Especially with the weather conditions." Most were willing to do anything and stay as long as they were needed. Chelsea Ann Michael says, "As long as I have to be."

But that optimism and can-do spirit was quickly crushed.

Sauk County Sheriff Department's Chief Deputy Chip Meister says, " We located Joey. He was in the river. He passed away."

RACA, where volunteers gathered earlier in the day to aid in the search for Joseph, is now empty.

This afternoon, volunteers who were eager to begin the search this morning returned to their daily routines... still in shock.

Deakin says, " It was pretty hard. We all...everybody on the bus just kind of stopped and said a prayer."

Michael says, "I was kind of shocked and I was really sad. I wanted to be able to go out there and help. We hadn't even made it out to go and search for him."

The tragic news spread quickly. Jared Stoddard says, " Really, really sad. I use to play in the Baraboo River. I grew up right next to them."

The case is now considered a death investigation. Stay with NBC15 and NBC15.com for continuing coverage.

You are right. Another family is getting bad news today. http://www.nbc15.com/news/headlines/97563024.html

God be with his family as they deal with this devastating loss. And, may his perpetrator be found and put away QUICKLY so not to hurt another child!!!!!

(I have not heard about this child. Do you ever wonder why certain stories consume the news and others are completely ignored and fall by the wayside??? Just saying.)

I have decided it was an alien abduction. That will make everyone feel better. After all, the facts don't really matter anyway, the truth is unimportant, so alien abduction it is.

OH! And somehow, Terri did an alien dance, thereby calling the aliens to come in. So, it is still all her fault. Okay? Does that make everyone happy?

WAIT! I forgot! Mom is an angel. She had to go do angel stuff for the past 7 years, despite the fact lots of mothers receiving dialysis still can parent their child, she was too busy flittering around granting wishes and doughnuts. Stepdad was oblivious to everything because he was in a deep slumber during that time. And Dad was in the Matrix at Intel and unavailable.

Ummm.....Wow

There is really no since in fight over who is right and who is wrong. Fight isn't getting any body anywhere and we are all entitled to our own opinions. A little boy is missing and whoever did it needs to be punished that's it. Hopefully everyone can agree with that.

:good:

KPTV

People Magazine Report Describes Tense Moment At Horman Home

Prior to recent family turmoil, the Horman family allowed a reporter from People Magazine into their home.

This week's issue of the magazine gave insight into what went on inside the home before Kaine Horman filed for divorce.

People reported that there was a clear tension between the couple and described a moment when Terri Horman returned home and immediately went into another room without saying a word.

Kaine Horman described the situation as "a nightmare you're hoping you've dreamed."

The issue of People is on newsstands now.

KPTV

People Magazine Report Describes Tense Moment At Horman Home

Prior to recent family turmoil, the Horman family allowed a reporter from People Magazine into their home.

This week's issue of the magazine gave insight into what went on inside the home before Kaine Horman filed for divorce.

People reported that there was a clear tension between the couple and described a moment when Terri Horman returned home and immediately went into another room without saying a word.

Kaine Horman described the situation as "a nightmare you're hoping you've dreamed."

The issue of People is on newsstands now.

Why did they do this interview? Shouldn't they be spending time looking for him and taking care of the other child instead of doing interviews for magazines? I can't imagine being physically, mentally or emotionally able to do an interview if my child was missing.

Because now they are rock stars. Have you noticed that? They are selling T-Shirts, Bracelets, Balloons, etc. They are picking and choosing which press they will talk to. They insist on a list of questions and will determine which ones they will answer. They have now scheduled bi-weekly press conferences where they will address the press, and only then.

Someone sent me this today:

"This post is NOT about the possibility that Kyron has been abducted or harmed in any way, but since LE keeps telling us that they think danger to the community is low and it's an isolated incident, i want to look at things from that angle.

This is beginning to look more and more like a Reality Show

We are the audience, obviously. We say who we like and dislike.

There is a cast of characters. evil terri; saintly sad desiree, straight arrow kaine, mysterious police detective tony

almost no official information has been released from law enforcement

everything has been uncovered by media and told by friends

the rest we try to figure out on our own.

the "family" has made it clear that they want to stay out of the spotlight, focus on kyron. this is their excuse for providing no information about themselves or what happened the day kyron disappeared. they give no statements except through law enforcement, and then we must figure out the meaning of the statement, like leaving off terri's name, because the statements don't say anything.

strikes me as a gimmick to allow them to say nothing

encourage speculation

terri has become the arch villain. mostly through speculation on here and the media

family has separated into two camps

terri, in spite of rampant speculation that she is murderer did not get an attorney until yesterday. 4 weeks is a long time to wait

this weeks episode was the divorce filing and restraining order

still no clarification of anything by anybody

oh yes, desiree says he is alive, spurring a positive frenzy of speculation and plans for his victorious homecoming

yesterday's press dog and pony show was for the family to set up the teams (team players) and the rules of the game. twice weekly briefings? can't release info until friday "the day kyron disappeared"?

we have tshirts, buttons, balloons, flyers

we are urged to get kyrons face ALL OVER THE WORLD

if this should turn out to be a staged event, and kyron is safe somewhere with a relative or friend, this will be the biggest successful reality show ever! way beyond what balloon boy ever dreamed of.

fbi put kyron on 10 most wanted list

searchers from several states

utter secrecy shrouds everything.

before you all flame me, remember i am only addressing the possibility that kyron is alive and well and the overall lunacy of the case

It is something to consider.

Why did they do this interview? Shouldn't they be spending time looking for him and taking care of the other child instead of doing interviews for magazines? I can't imagine being physically, mentally or emotionally able to do an interview if my child was missing.

They're getting their cues from the FBI. Should they be looking for Kyron? No. Should they be looking for his body? No, that would be just terribly traumatic and not a wise use of their time.

Why just go out looking in some random place? I think that LE knows what happened, generally speaking. They know pretty much how it happened, generally speaking. But to have anything more than a circumstantial case, there needs to be a body. That can only be produced by the perpetrator, hence the request for TMH's "Full Cooperation".

And by "full cooperation", they're asking TMH to fess up. Now that she's lawyered up, that's not going to happen. Perhaps they'll go around the lake and the landfill with the cadaver dogs again.

Because now they are rock stars. Have you noticed that? They are selling T-Shirts, Bracelets, Balloons, etc. They are picking and choosing which press they will talk to. They insist on a list of questions and will determine which ones they will answer. They have now scheduled bi-weekly press conferences where they will address the press, and only then.

Someone sent me this today:

"This post is NOT about the possibility that Kyron has been abducted or harmed in any way, but since LE keeps telling us that they think danger to the community is low and it's an isolated incident, i want to look at things from that angle.

This is beginning to look more and more like a Reality Show

We are the audience, obviously. We say who we like and dislike.

There is a cast of characters. evil terri; saintly sad desiree, straight arrow kaine, mysterious police detective tony

almost no official information has been released from law enforcement

everything has been uncovered by media and told by friends

the rest we try to figure out on our own.

the "family" has made it clear that they want to stay out of the spotlight, focus on kyron. this is their excuse for providing no information about themselves or what happened the day kyron disappeared. they give no statements except through law enforcement, and then we must figure out the meaning of the statement, like leaving off terri's name, because the statements don't say anything.

strikes me as a gimmick to allow them to say nothing

encourage speculation

terri has become the arch villain. mostly through speculation on here and the media

family has separated into two camps

terri, in spite of rampant speculation that she is murderer did not get an attorney until yesterday. 4 weeks is a long time to wait

this weeks episode was the divorce filing and restraining order

still no clarification of anything by anybody

oh yes, desiree says he is alive, spurring a positive frenzy of speculation and plans for his victorious homecoming

yesterday's press dog and pony show was for the family to set up the teams (team players) and the rules of the game. twice weekly briefings? can't release info until friday "the day kyron disappeared"?

we have tshirts, buttons, balloons, flyers

we are urged to get kyrons face ALL OVER THE WORLD

if this should turn out to be a staged event, and kyron is safe somewhere with a relative or friend, this will be the biggest successful reality show ever! way beyond what balloon boy ever dreamed of.

fbi put kyron on 10 most wanted list

searchers from several states

utter secrecy shrouds everything.

before you all flame me, remember i am only addressing the possibility that kyron is alive and well and the overall lunacy of the case

It is something to consider.

In a earlier post you said:

Dang!!!! :wacko: