Paulding.com

PCB oil spill will ruin vaca

lol

yes that's what I meant!! Lol at this point I'll go anywhere there is no oil!! Lol

If you look at the forcasted trail of the oil--it is going to the Atlantic as well. I also have a vacation planned in PCB for July and Labor Day--We will just hang out in the pool if we have to. Hopefully the pool will be less crowded--since everybody is changing their vacation. I am going down to hang out with a bunch of friends that live down there--but I am taking family on the July trip. Labor day is all ME!!!

If you look at the forcasted trail of the oil--it is going to the Atlantic as well. I also have a vacation planned in PCB for July and Labor Day--We will just hang out in the pool if we have to. Hopefully the pool will be less crowded--since everybody is changing their vacation. I am going down to hang out with a bunch of friends that live down there--but I am taking family on the July trip. Labor day is all ME!!!

HOLLA when you come through.

We're supposed to go to St. George Island the first week of August. If any of the beaches are closed we can get a refund of our rental money for the house. If not then I guess we just go and hang out in Applalachicola. GEEZ!!!!

We will be in PCB the 2nd week in July also. There is still lots to do without going to the beach. I'm going to keep praying that it don't make it to PCB.

I just came from there,they said it was 9 miles out and should hit soon :angry2:

HOLLA when you come through.

I'll just have to let you know what days I will be coming thru and the vehicle and tag number--so you know NOT to pull me over!!!

Got a ticket in Phoenix City 2 yrs ago--cost me $160.00. Yes--I was speeding, but not as much as the folks that had just passed me--the Mustang is an easy target!!! But I won't be taking the Stang this time--trading cars with my neice so we have more room (son, grandaughter and maybe grandson also going).

Lighten up folks, I am sure BP is very sorry about all this. After all, they are just trying to help us feed our own addiction.

Want lower gas prices, do you, so you can afford to take all these long distance vacations?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAnsA96JK6Y&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esZ15n6_5JY

Greenpeace ad about the pollution of our oceans: there 6000000 tons of fuels being dropped every year into the ocean. Oceans are the water reserve of earth, and without it there will be no life on earth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0snJDuukCE

Have a few friends in gulf shores, they have all said that today, as soon as they walked outside, all you could smell was the oil.. SO SAD!!

Her daughter has asthma and its effecting her, so if you have any respiratory issues you may want to check that before keeping those plans

in Florida. Most places are offering refunds if the oil is there. (PCB)

I am cancelling our reservations--thank god the condo owners are giving us a refund now.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the beaches in GA?