Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
jmea

Neighborhood Pool memberships

I know Brookstone and another subdivision in west cobb offered pool memberships for non residents for a fee.

Does anyone know of any neighborhoods in East Paulding that do this?

I am not interested in Sun Valley or White Water. Thx.

i put an 18ft blow up pool in my backyard for 300 bucks. i have no idea what a summer long membership for a family would cost.

i put an 18ft blow up pool in my backyard for 300 bucks. i have no idea what a summer long membership for a family would cost.

I saw your pool today :ninja:

I checked into the neighborhood, edenwood, last year that is on harmony grove church rd, this neighborhood has all of maybe 10 occupied houses in it, and is is developed for like 300+ houses so I thought they would be giving a good deal for non residents to use the amenties,

wrong. Try a tune of $750 for memorial-labor day only.

:blink:

i doubt i'll spend that much this year on the new pool, chemicals, the water to fill it, and the power to run the pump.

really, if you have the room for one, i recommend the above ground easy set. like i mentioned, i went with the 18ft. it's 4 ft deep and there's room for 5 people on floaties, stretched out.

we set it really close to our deck and built a gate that opens to the ladder. cheap, easy, convenient.

We have a large yard but sit on almost solid rock and our entire yard is a sloped hill, so an inground or above ground pool is out for us.

There is a YMCA with an indoor pool off of Mars Hill in west Cobb that offers non-resident membership but it seemed a little high. Still if I would actually drive that far I would love it for possible water aerobic classes, just for toning and a little exercise that is fibromyalgia friendly. There is also an indoor pool with Cobb County Parks and Recreation on Macland Rd. that offers non resident membership.

Where is Brookstone?

We have a large yard but sit on almost solid rock and our entire yard is a sloped hill, so an inground or above ground pool is out for us.

There is a YMCA with an indoor pool off of Mars Hill in west Cobb that offers non-resident membership but it seemed a little high. Still if I would actually drive that far I would love it for possible water aerobic classes, just for toning and a little exercise that is fibromyalgia friendly. There is also an indoor pool with Cobb County Parks and Recreation on Macland Rd. that offers non resident membership.

Where is Brookstone?

we're on a lil bit of a slope as well. we built a box, filled it with sand, leveled it, then set the pool.

yes, there was colored string, a pentacle, and surveyors equipment involved, but not of that was really necessary.

Thank you. I found Brookstone on a map. I may go check out the YMCA for a membership unless someone knows of an indoor pool closer to East Paulding. At least the YMCA has more than just a pool. smile.gif

I was told by someone (can't remember who) that Chestnut Grove on Old Cartersville Road has non-resident memberships. Not sure how much though. Maybe someone that lives there can chime in.

we're on a lil bit of a slope as well. we built a box, filled it with sand, leveled it, then set the pool.

yes, there was colored string, a pentacle, and surveyors equipment involved, but not of that was really necessary.

What? LMAO! laugh.gif

Edited by MsGaStorm

at one time seven hills was offering a membership to people in bentwater (because they were both developed by cousins) for $700.00 which was way too much to consider. They thought people would pay this cause they have a pool w/ a big slide. I could buy six flags passes, white water passes, & more for the family for that amount...

I think most neighborhood pools are over crowded with just their residents.

Thank you. I found Brookstone on a map. I may go check out the YMCA for a membership unless someone knows of an indoor pool closer to East Paulding. At least the YMCA has more than just a pool. smile.gif

have you been to the aquatic center on macland rd. behind powder springs methodist church?

at one time seven hills was offering a membership to people in bentwater (because they were both developed by cousins) for $700.00 which was way too much to consider. They thought people would pay this cause they have a pool w/ a big slide. I could buy six flags passes, white water passes, & more for the family for that amount...

I think most neighborhood pools are over crowded with just their residents.

have you been to the aquatic center on macland rd. behind powder springs methodist church?

Yes I have visited it. It is nice and less expensive than the YMCA but it is further away from me.

We joined Brookstone this summer, if you paid before April 15 it was only $345 I believe. Pretty sure after that it went up to $430 or so.

It include Swim, Tennis and Discounted Golf. Bonus is they opened the pool early, My wife is taking our daughter this morning.

We joined Brookstone this summer, if you paid before April 15 it was only $345 I believe. Pretty sure after that it went up to $430 or so.

It include Swim, Tennis and Discounted Golf. Bonus is they opened the pool early, My wife is taking our daughter this morning.

Great, thx. I was hoping somewhere in east Paulding did this. I guess brookstones not really that far though.

I know Brookstone and another subdivision in west cobb offered pool memberships for non residents for a fee.

Does anyone know of any neighborhoods in East Paulding that do this?

I am not interested in Sun Valley or White Water. Thx.

Try the subdivision behind Kroger off 92 or the one on 381 down between two hills ( I can't remember the name), but the pool is right there off 381.

Did you go through the country club to join or through the HOA? Which pool/tennis facility do you get to use? Thanks!

Here is the email (if you want the actual forms PM me your email address):

Mr. Travis, It was a pleasure to speak to you this afternoon. Thank you for your request for information about our new summer swim pass program here at Brookstone Golf & CC. This year we have a new low price and have added tennis to our summer swim fun pass program. Please feel free to forward this information those friends and neighbors. You and the family would have access to our Junior Olympic pool, adult only pool and tennis courts from Memorial day through the end of September. All this for $335. Please find attached our current information for you to review. You can save up to $165 over last years fee and have tennis if you sign up before April 15, 2010. Please call me direct with any additional questions you may have. Steve LongMembership/Tournament DirectorBrookstone Golf & Country ClubPhone (direct): (770) 429-6022Fax: (770) 428-2775

membership@brookstonecc.com

Pickett's Plantation used to offer outside memberships. It's in N. Pldg. across from Allatoona High School. You can try this e-mail for questions Picketts-Plantation@comcast.net

Thx, I tried the email, but it was returned back as undeliverable.

Not as close but we always get Sun Valley passes, cheap and a lot to do. They also now include unlimited soft drinks to season pass holders.

hooray!!!! come see it this weekend too.

sounds like fun... see u this weekend... woo hoo!!

That kind of made me laugh.

Well it is.

sounds like fun... see u this weekend... woo hoo!!

I'll be the one in the hot pink thong :p