Paulding.com

Lets see how the election is looking

Some questions on the July 20 ballot  

202 members have voted

1. 1. Voters are being asked to renew the SPLOST (one cent sales tax). How are you leaning?

• Favor renewal of the SPLOST
    • Reject renewal of the SPLOST
    • Undecided
  2. 2. Do you plan to vote in the Republican or Democratic Primary?

• I plan to vote in the Republican Primary
    • I plan to vote in the Democratic Primary
    • undecided
  3. 3. Republican primary voters, who do you support for the District 19 House Seat?

• Paulette Rakestraw Braddock
    • Steve R. Golden
    • Daniel Stout (I)
    • Undecided
    • NA: Voting in Democratic primary
  4. 4. Republican primary voters will choose the next District Attorney. Who do you support for this office

• Dick Donovan
    • Drew Lane (I)
    • Chad Plumley
    • Undecided
  5. 5. Republican Primary voters within the various districts will choose the next Post 2 commissioner. Who do you support?

• Beverly Cochran
    • Adam Gregory
    • Todd Pownall
    • Undecided
  6. 6. Republican Primary voters within the various districts will choose the next Post 3 commissioner. Who do you support?

• H.V. Collett II
    • Tommie Graham (I)
    • Undecided
  7. 7. Republican Primary voters within the various districts will choose the next Post 4 commissioner. Who do you support?

• Jason Anavitarte
    • David Barnett
    • Earl Cosgrove
    • Tony Crowe
    • Undecided
  8. 8. There is but one local candidate running as a Democrat. Will Avery is running for District 19. What do you think about that?

• I think it is good, we should all encourage a two-party system.
    • I think that everyone should be a Republican in Paulding
    • He hasn't a chance of getting my vote in November
    • Depending on who gets the Republican nomination, I might vote for him.
    • I wish there were more Democrats running

Hahaha ... you really should get an academy award for this type of hype.

I never saw them as an iron fist. They were all kind of panty waisted if you ask me. But they were arrogant and did show a misuse of power.

Regardless of how much I disagreed with someone or didn't want to hear what they had to say, if I was getting paid to do a job and part of my job required me to listen to some lowly citizen ramble for 5 minutes every month, I know that I would give them my attention, eye contact, and not shuffle through papers, roll my eyes and give that smirky little chicken sh*t frown that Jerry always did.

But then I hear he's calling the shots down at the club. He just never will have the ability to influence people like his mentor had.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not that it matters but I will be voting in the July election; however, I SURE AS HECK will not be voting in this poll.

You obviously don't know or understand anything about Steve Golden. He claims to be a christian but I have serious reservations about that. Have you ever met someone who would sale their grandma a roc

Why the HECK not?

I never saw them as an iron fist. They were all kind of panty waisted if you ask me. But they were arrogant and did show a misuse of power.

Regardless of how much I disagreed with someone or didn't want to hear what they had to say, if I was getting paid to do a job and part of my job required me to listen to some lowly citizen ramble for 5 minutes every month, I know that I would give them my attention, eye contact, and not shuffle through papers, roll my eyes and give that smirky little chicken sh*t frown that Jerry always did.

But then I hear he's calling the shots down at the club. He just never will have the ability to influence people like his mentor had.

Pretty much with an iron fist if you chose to go against them. They could manipulate the various county agencies to allow their developer buddies do whatever they chose regardless of the negative effect on the rest of the county.

To the previous BOC the individual citizen had no rights what-so-ever.

If a developer, who was part of "The Group" wanted to change zoning stipulations, they changed them.

If a developer wanted to amend zoning stipulations after the fact, the adjacent property owners were not even allowed to be involved.

If a developer wanted some of your right of way to make more houses fit, they simply took it and the BOC/PDOT looked the other way.

If the land was better suited for industrial use, but a developer wanted high density housing on it, that's what would happen....more high density housing.

Lord help us if we allow them to take full control of the BOC again as they had from 2000 to 2008. The old group still controls 3 of the 5 seats though and the county could make some giant leaps forward, even with the crappy economy if Todd Pownall and David Barnett could replace Powell and Kirby.

Pretty much with an iron fist if you chose to go against them. They could manipulate the various county agencies to allow their developer buddies do whatever they chose regardless of the negative effect on the rest of the county.

If a developer, who was part of "The Group" wanted to change zoning stipulations, they changed them.

If a developer wanted to amend zoning stipulations after the fact, the adjacent property owners were not even allowed to be involved.

If a developer wanted some of your right of way to make more houses fit, they simply took it and the BOC/PDOT looked the other way.

If the land was better suited for industrial use, but a developer wanted high density housing on it, that's what would happen....more high density housing.

Lord help us if we allow them to take full control of the BOC again as they had from 2000 to 2008. The old group still controls 3 of the 5 seats though and the county could make some giant leaps forward, even with the crappy economy if Todd Pownall and David Barnett could replace Powell and Ragsdale.

I think Todd has a pretty good chance since he was insturmental in helping bring down the good ole boy system. Too bad I don't live in his district, he has made quite a name for himself. ;)

I think Todd has a pretty good chance since he was insturmental in helping bring down the good ole boy system. Too bad I don't live in his district, he has made quite a name for himself. ;)

I agree, and feel the same about Todd.

Tommie Graham has been the most pro-active involved Commissioner we have ever had on the BOC and has helped get things back on an even keel. I see him and David Austin continuing to work well together and with Todd Pownall and David Barnett on board I feel they could actually help bring economic/industrial development to Paulding.

What I don't understand are the number of people wanting to put the "Good 'Ol Boy" Group back in charge of the BOC ?

Lord help us if we allow them to take full control of the BOC again as they had from 2000 to 2008. The old group still controls 3 of the 5 seats though and the county could make some giant leaps forward, even with the crappy economy if Todd Pownall and David Barnett could replace Powell and Ragsdale.

Prove to us that Pownall and Barnett aren't part of a "good old boy" network. Both are members of the builder's association and both would seem to have a lot to gain by building returning to Paulding.

I'm not knocking the return of building, I think my family would benefit from it as well. pardon.gif

Instead of continually telling us how bad the past was, tell us what these men can do for us. It's not enough for me that he "stood up".

Prove to us that Pownall and Barnett aren't part of a "good old boy" network. Both are members of the builder's association and both would seem to have a lot to gain by building returning to Paulding.

I'm not knocking the return of building, I think my family would benefit from it as well. pardon.gif

Instead of continually telling us how bad the past was, tell us what these men can do for us. It's not enough for me that he "stood up".

Where your proof that Beverly Cochran isn't a part of the GOBs? Not all the GOBs were members of the PBA. And not all the PBA members were part of the GOBs.

You know as well as I know that there is no "proof". That "proof" crap is just something that my old buddy BeachBum started on here.

Where your proof that Beverly Cochran isn't a part of the GOBs? Not all the GOBs were members of the PBA. And not all the PBA members were part of the GOBs.

You know as well as I know that there is no "proof". That "proof" crap is just something that my old buddy BeachBum started on here.

Then continuing to repeat the GOB business is an exercise in futility for both camps. Repeating . . . Tell us what Pownall can do for us other than he's not one of them.

Then continuing to repeat the GOB business is an exercise in futility for both camps. Repeating . . . Tell us what Pownall can do for us other than he's not one of them.

I don't really know Todd other than the few times I saw him at the BOC meetings.

I will say this. He has apparently been self-employed. Anyone that has ever been successfully self-employed knows the value of a dollar. Not so sure a government employee would know what it means to do without for a few weeks while waiting for a client to pay.

We don't need the instant gratification type running the county these days. Hard times are here and everyone should spend accordingly.

Your turn. Tell us what Beverly Cochran can do for the county.

BTW, just the fact that he's not one of them should be enough to get him elected. ;)

I don't really know Todd other than the few times I saw him at the BOC meetings.

I will say this. He has apparently been self-employed. Anyone that has ever been successfully self-employed knows the value of a dollar. Not so sure a government employee would know what it means to do without for a few weeks while waiting for a client to pay.

We don't need the instant gratification type running the county these days. Hard times are here and everyone should spend accordingly.

BTW, just the fact that he's not one of them should be enough to get him elected. ;)

I met Todd at Relay for Life I guess 10 years or so ago. He and Jeff Israel would be there all night making sure everything ran smoothly. Anyone who would work as hard as he did, for free, to make an event like that happen has to have his heart in the right place.

I got to know Todd after that and have known him to be a hard working individual out there trying to peddle houses.

And I gained a great deal of respect for Todd when he stood up to Jerry Shearin on camera taking insult after insult but not losing his cool.

He single handedly exposed the sneaky back door tax increase King Jerry and company were trying to pull off on us. And I think that pretty much was the curtain call for Shearin.

I just find it so hard to believe there are voters here in Paulding that would actually want Shearin, and/or his protege's calling the shots again.....glare.gif

drinks.gif clapping.gif good.gif clapping.gif drinks.gif

psst! If Todd was part of the GOB why would he make Shearin look like an ass in front of the entire county. And I think most people (including Jerry if he could get a truthful statement through his lips) would tell you that the skirmish with Todd is what cost Jerry the election.

If Todd was part of the GOB THE LAST thing he would want to do would be unseat the Golden Goose.

psst! If Todd was part of the GOB why would he make Shearin look like an ass in front of the entire county. And I think most people (including Jerry if he could get a truthful statement through his lips) would tell you that the skirmish with Todd is what cost Jerry the election.

If Todd was part of the GOB THE LAST thing he would want to do would be unseat the Golden Goose.

You don't have to convince me. I just agree that it hurts most of these candidates in one way or another to bash the building industry or try to connect them with the GOB network. Tommie Graham is my representative on the BOC and that Post is the only one I can vote in. I think it matters to all of us which people are elected though.

You don't have to convince me. I just agree that it hurts most of these candidates in one way or another to bash the building industry or try to connect them with the GOB network. Tommie Graham is my representative on the BOC and that Post is the only one I can vote in. I think it matters to all of us which people are elected though.

Absolutely.

And even though you can only vote for your post, it does indeed help the BOC in general if the various commissioners can work together and get more accomplished. Tommie Graham has been a tremendous breathe of fresh air on the BOC and obviously comes to the meetings well prepared having done a great deal of homework.

And there is nothing "against the rules" in trying to help other well qualified candidates get elected in the other posts.

Unfortunately, we are in Post 1 and are stuck with Larry Ragsdale as our commissioner for another 2 years. I am hoping he will end up as the last GOB Dinosaur sitting on the BOC for the next 2 years.

[/b]

The bolded is the exact reason that I am voting against Beverly Cochran, and speaking out against Jason, Collett, Lane,Paulette,and Golden

What do all of these folks have in common?

I don't see any industry or special interest in their resumes that match them up like is available for the other candidates mentioned having ties to the building association/industry.

Thanks!

BTW, just the fact that he's not one of them should be enough to get him elected. wink.gif

I have not been self-employed, but I know the value of a dollar. I'm not sure that self-employment is a reason to vote for these candidates. It's more about how they would vote on matters that concern us, right?

I don't see any industry or special interest in their resumes that match them up like is available for the other candidates mentioned having ties to the building association/industry.

Thanks!

I have not been self-employed, but I know the value of a dollar. I'm not sure that self-employment is a reason to vote for these candidates. It's more about how they would vote on matters that concern us, right?

And I didn't suggest that you didn't, did I? What I said was the people that have been successfully self-employed spend money for two reasons and two reasons only. 1. It is an absolute necessity. 2. There is a better than average chance of making a profit from the investment.

And I don't know about you, but paying for the spending done by the Shearin Administration is a matter that concerns me. At this point the last thing we need is more of the same. It is time to pay off the debts and live within our means.

Thanks!

Politicians and some gov. workers are often somewhat buffered from the consequences of their decisions.

People in business for themselves are use to making the hard decisions and dealing with the consequences of those decisions, there is no way to be a successful business owner for many years and not be a good decision maker.

Anything that positively or negatively impacts our local economy effects every single business.

If a politician owns his own business he understands that bad decisions will have bad consequences for him.

He also returns to the private sector after his term hopefully with his reputation intact.

Life time politicians return to the private sector with a good retirement and usually some favors owed them or some remaining political pull that will land them in good jobs in the private sector.

Basically they have very little to lose no matter how much they screw up or how much of your tax dollars they waste.

The difference is simply the way the employed and self employed look at business and the consequences of decisions that are made.

You also have a pretty good idea of how he conducts himself by looking into his business reputation.

This is harder to do with people that have worked in the private sector, their job issues are usually hidden in a private record in the HR department.

For me personally you just have a little more tangible information to go on when making a decision.

greeneyed girl if you are speaking of this group

The bolded is the exact reason that I am voting against Beverly Cochran, and speaking out against Jason, Collett, Lane,Paulette,and Golden
that is a easy answer, They are all the product of the past good old boy network, You know the tax and spend group, that has nearly bankrupt the county.

PSST Let you in on a little conversation that I overheard in the barber shop today, Some of this group has plans to nix the construction of the hospital on bill carruth parkway,and relocate it to the Cedar crest area, Remember what the past adminstration attempted to do with the hospital? Do you remember who owned the land ETC. So........ Let us talk about the issues, Like the proposed hospital location, Jobs, Industrial growth, Water resources, Traffic, Teachers jobs,etc.

Trying to tie candidates to the Paulding County Builders Association Is something that was tried in the past election and failed miserably, Pretty simple Look at the past adninstration. And look at those that were a part of it, And then ask yourself when did all this building begin, And who was a part of it.And if you want any details on the Hospital relocation I am of the opinion that Jason may be able to give you some answers on that, At least that is what the rumor in the barber shop was. Oh..... Steve Golden name was also mentioned

that is a easy answer, They are all the product of the past good old boy network, You know the tax and spend group, that has nearly bankrupt the county.

PSST Let you in on a little conversation that I overheard in the barber shop today, Some of this group has plans to nix the construction of the hospital on bill carruth parkway,and relocate it to the Cedar crest area, Remember what the past adminstration attempted to do with the hospital? Do you remember who owned the land ETC. So........ Let us talk about the issues, Like the proposed hospital location, Jobs, Industrial growth, Water resources, Traffic, Teachers jobs,etc.

Trying to tie candidates to the Paulding County Builders Association Is something that was tried in the past election and failed miserably, Pretty simple Look at the past adninstration. And look at those that were a part of it, And then ask yourself when did all this building begin, And who was a part of it.And if you want any details on the Hospital relocation I am of the opinion that Jason may be able to give you some answers on that, At least that is what the rumor in the barber shop was. Oh..... Steve Golden name was also mentioned

Well I will ask Mr. Golden if this is true. Until he tells me yes or no I will take it for what it is, gossip designed to cost him votes. I wonder which of his opponents put that story out? Bet I could take a pretty accurate guess.

• Like 1

So Collett is not a lifetime member of PC and his business isn't really what I'd call good ol boy. Neither was Jason. Not sure about the others, as they have lived her longer. Not sure that I see how they are all grouped together. I suppose I could see Jason wanting to get the hospital in or near his post, if that rumor is true. I suppose any candidate would like to see growth in their post, right?

However it does take 3 votes of 5. I thought Jason was sort of an independent thinker. Vernon too - and he is a firm believer in managing debt effectively. Not to say that other candidates aren't also independent thinkers - I just don't see how all of those you named fit in a bundle together.

Whether it is a valid issue to voters or not (which was the point of my original post) - I think the candidates I had mentioned do have ties to one industry. I was again just curious if that mattered to the voters.

Well I will ask Mr. Golden if this is true. Until he tells me yes or no I will take it for what it is, gossip designed to cost him votes. I wonder which of his opponents put that story out? Bet I could take a pretty accurate guess.

If I recall the change in location of the hospital was only brought to light after the last election and was brought up at a commissioners meeting near the end of the previous adminstration term.

It does make me wonder though if this is a rumor or fact,Was their not another post where it was pointed out that Jason is employed by a health care provider?

Was Jerry and Golden big buds? strange things seem to be coming together in this election cycle, And it appears that a power grab is in the wind?

I sure would not like the old adminstrations buds to take control, Would you? Tax and spend we cannot stand four years of tax and spend.

If I recall the change in location of the hospital was only brought to light after the last election and was brought up at a commissioners meeting near the end of the previous adminstration term.

It does make me wonder though if this is a rumor or fact,Was their not another post where it was pointed out that Jason is employed by a health care provider?

Was Jerry and Golden big buds? strange things seem to be coming together in this election cycle, And it appears that a power grab is in the wind?

I sure would not like the old adminstrations buds to take control, Would you? Tax and spend we cannot stand four years of tax and spend.

Very unfair play.

BTW, why isn't your buddy Todd on here like you wish so many other candidates would be?

I have no clue if they were buds or not but I will ask next time I see one of them. I guess if I manage to get to the meet and greet it would be a very good question for Mr. Golden. I will put it at the top of my list.

Very unfair play.

BTW, why isn't your buddy Todd on here like you wish so many other candidates would be?

And what is unfair about this, I could care less if any of them come here and defend themselves, Only means to me that they agree that what is being said has some basis of being factual.This is a good media to get the information out on the candidates :D

And what is unfair about this, I could care less if any of them come here and defend themselves, Only means to me that they agree that what is being said has some basis of being factual.This is a good media to get the information out on the candidates :D

You are throwing things out just to see if they stick. Stuff you know probably isn't true just because you can. Todd's not here and all of the comments about him haven't been 100% supportive. So, I guess it's true 'cause Whitey says so.

Looks like Post 4 is a toss up.

I myself have no clue yet which way I'm going to go.

Looked at the web sites for all, but they are pretty vague.

Keep having conflicts with the meet and greets, hopefully I'll be able to make one. This election is too important to guess. :(

You are throwing things out just to see if they stick. Stuff you know probably isn't true just because you can. Todd's not here and all of the comments about him haven't been 100% supportive. So, I guess it's true 'cause Whitey says so.

No it is not true just because WHITEY says so.

I guess that you are denying that the previous adminstration was trying to get a Health Care facility in the cedar crest area during the last months of their term, And That Jason is employed in the health care industry, And that Golden and the previous adminstration were real tight, Not to even mention Beverly, Wow got to figure where Collett figures in this scenario, Since it appears that he is also on this slate going around.

The only comment I have heard here on P.com about Todd was at one time he was a member of the Paulding County Builders association But hey you took up for him on that, So I guess there is no need for him to post here.

He will be at the meet and greet, If you have any questions ask him, Or heck fire off a e=mail or call him he is very assessible :D

Keep having conflicts with the meet and greets, hopefully I'll be able to make one. This election is too important to guess. :(

Jason has a record at the Doraville city council that can be viewed in part by using google, Lot of information on him. Some of which is not what I would be looking for in a Candidate.

No it is not true just because WHITEY says so.

I guess that you are denying that the previous adminstration was trying to get a Health Care facility in the cedar crest area during the last months of their term, And That Jason is employed in the health care industry, And that Golden and the previous adminstration were real tight, Not to even mention Beverly, Wow got to figure where Collett figures in this scenario, Since it appears that he is also on this slate going around.

The only comment I have heard here on P.com about Todd was at one time he was a member of the Paulding County Builders association But hey you took up for him on that, So I guess there is no need for him to post here.

He will be at the meet and greet, If you have any questions ask him, Or heck fire off a e=mail or call him he is very assessible :D

Beverly (and many other good candidates) will also be at the meet and greets, are very accessible, very kind and seem to have the best interests of the county in mind.

Braddock and Golden have both managed their own small businesses (which you and others seem to consider a criteria for candidacy).

I wasn't specifically defending Todd (or anyone) just builders in general, but take that however you like or use it to your advantage as you see fit.

I guess you completely overlooked and/or ignored my other concerns about Todd. ;)

I find it humorous when I see someone telling me to go to a meet and greet and ask the candidates face to face. This might work if they were wired to a polygraph.

I think I will stick to checking their history of how they have done business and who they have done business with. Chances are they haven't "found Jesus" and they will continue with the same type of behavioral pattern after they are elected.

I find it humorous when I see someone telling me to go to a meet and greet and ask the candidates face to face. This might work if they were wired to a polygraph.

I think I will stick to checking their history of how they have done business and who they have done business with. Chances are they haven't "found Jesus" and they will continue with the same type of behavioral pattern after they are elected.

Really? That's what Whitey just told me to do. pardon.gif

I'm with you on Post 4. I don't know any of the candidates, haven't been able to get to any of the open forums...........not sure what to do. :unsure:

I thought I would take a few minutes of my time this morning and attend the Morning session of the Bi Monthly Board of Commissioners meeting Just to see how many of the candidates that are running for the commission jobs even took the time to attend the meetings that they are running for, To my surprise the candidates running for this office was very sparse, And only a small handful of candidates even showed up and to me this is a disgrace.

But that is not what this post is about, Too all candidates both local and State wide You should be ashamed of yourselves for trashing the Watson Complex with hundreds of campaign signs asking for our votes, that property belongs to all citizens of Paulding County and should be respected as such.

I approached a group of candidates and we talked about the disgrace that the Candidates had shown to the Watson Complex with the hundreds of signs littering this complex, And. two candidates (Todd Pownall and David Barnett) agreed to limit the number of signs at this complex to two signs each. If all the candidates would

As I was leaving Todd Pownall was removing his Signs and David Barnett stated he would remove his after lunch.

To all of the other candidates will you please show a little respect for the people’s property, and reduce the signage to one per entrance.

Mine and yours? Cause Whitey told me to attend a meet and greet.

You couldn't find any more BS in a stockyard.

I had my meet and greet with my commissioner yesterday in the post office parking lot. You'll see his sign in my pasture soon.

I'm with you on Post 4. I don't know any of the candidates, haven't been able to get to any of the open forums...........not sure what to do. :unsure:

Here is some information on Jason that I received.

Doraville approves DP benefits for employees

Ga. municipalities cite minimal costs for offering benefits

By ZACK HUDSON

Friday, August 25, 2006

The city of Doraville, a suburb located northeast of Atlanta, recently became the latest local government in Georgia to offer domestic benefits to its employees.

“I think this is just another step in the same direction as major corporations have been going. It’s good business to offer these benefits,” Doraville City Councilmember Jason Anavitarte said.

The Doraville City Council passed the ordinance Aug. 7, bringing it in line with its DeKalb County neighbors Decatur and Pine Lake. The vote was 3-2 with one abstention. Voting in favor were Anivitarte, Marlene Hadden and Bob Spangler. Voting against the measure was Ed Lowe while abstaining were Tom Hart and Donna Pittman.

The city has 120 employees. The measure went into effect immediately, Anivitarte said.

“This is another victory. Georgia is moving forward,” Georgia Equality Executive Director Chuck Bowen said of the Doraville ordinance.

With the addition of Doraville, seven municipal government bodies in Georgia offer domestic partner benefits, including Atlanta, Fulton County, East Point, DeKalb County, Decatur and Pine Lake, according to Georgia Equality.

http://cache.zoominfo.com/CachedPage/?archive_id=0&page_id=1692460214&page_url=%2f%2fwww.southernvoice.com%2f2006%2f8-25%2fnews%2flocalnews%2fbenefits.cfm&page_last_updated=8%2f26%2f2006+8%3a17%3a06+AM&firstName=Jason&lastName=Anavitarte

I sure hope that he does not bring this type of leadership to Paulding County if elected

By ZACK HUDSON

Friday, August 25, 2006

The city of Doraville, a suburb located northeast of Atlanta, recently became the latest local government in Georgia to offer domestic benefits to its employees.

“I think this is just another step in the same direction as major corporations have been going. It’s good business to offer these benefits,” Doraville City Councilmember Jason Anavitarte said.

The Doraville City Council passed the ordinance Aug. 7, bringing it in line with its DeKalb County neighbors Decatur and Pine Lake. The vote was 3-2 with one abstention. Voting in favor were Anivitarte, Marlene Hadden and Bob Spangler. Voting against the measure was Ed Lowe while abstaining were Tom Hart and Donna Pittman.

The city has 120 employees. The measure went into effect immediately, Anivitarte said.

“This is another victory. Georgia is moving forward,” Georgia Equality Executive Director Chuck Bowen said of the Doraville ordinance.

With the addition of Doraville, seven municipal government bodies in Georgia offer domestic partner benefits, including Atlanta, Fulton County, East Point, DeKalb County, Decatur and Pine Lake, according to Georgia Equality.

http://cache.zoominfo.com/CachedPage/?archive_id=0&page_id=1692460214&page_url=%2f%2fwww.southernvoice.com%2f2006%2f8-25%2fnews%2flocalnews%2fbenefits.cfm&page_last_updated=8%2f26%2f2006+8%3a17%3a06+AM&firstName=Jason&lastName=Anavitarte

I sure hope that he does not bring this type of leadership to Paulding County if elected

Yeah, the next thing you know he'll be wanting to hire blacks and let women wear slacks. :glare:

• Like 1

By ZACK HUDSON

Friday, August 25, 2006

Thanks Whitey. :)