Paulding.com

Good Day Atlanta will be @ Vito's Cafe tomorrow morning

They will have a film crew there at 8:30 am.

The public is welcome to come out and watch.

For those that attend the networking meeting it is not expected to interfere with us.

I think it will be interesting and I am looking forward to it!!

They will have a film crew there at 8:30 am.

The public is welcome to come out and watch.

For those that attend the networking meeting it is not expected to interfere with us.

I think it will be interesting and I am looking forward to it!!

Well that will be fun to watch during the meeting.

Well that will be fun to watch during the meeting.

Yes it will! they will be separate from us as we conduct business.

Hopefully watching someone try to eat one of those burgers will not be tooo distracting :lol:

Emmy says they want audience so they probably will do the scan the audience thing.

UGH... then I won't be there! I do not desire to be on TV.

... ok, maybe I'll be there, but I'll be in the back behind the drink fountains.

UGH... then I won't be there! I do not desire to be on TV.

... ok, maybe I'll be there, but I'll be in the back behind the drink fountains.

The way Emmy explained it you will have a choice, if you are there to work you won't be bothered, if you want to participate as audience you can.

This is a great opportunity for them, and I am happy for her she is doing her best to accommodate us since we have supported her all this time.

Check us out on Good Day Atlanta on Fox 5 at 840am Wednesday May 26th. Dale Boone food eating champion will attempt to crush the Quadruple Bypass Challenge!!

Check us out on Good Day Atlanta on Fox 5 at 840am Wednesday May 26th. Dale Boone food eating champion will attempt to crush the Quadruple Bypass Challenge!!

Is this time/date accurate? I've been watching but haven't heard them say anything about it.

I felt bad for that kid. The guy cooking came across as a jerk when that happened.

He did seem like a jerk! At least the girl on Good Day said "let's not embarrass him". They should have had extra food cooked in case something like that happened. We didn't even get to see them attempt to eat the burgers since they didn't have the food prepared ahead of time....

Let's see -- You're trying to do your job, you're nervous because you're live on TV, you have people talking in your ear, cameras in your face, strangers in your kitchen and your assistant makes a mistake. It would take almost anyone at least a few seconds to recover their composure.

It also looks like they wanted 4 segments. That means they wanted to film them making the food. Then the food on the table before anyone starts eating. Next was them in the middle of eating. They said they'll be back later to see if they finished -- The one guy already threw in the fork, but the other said he's going to finish his 'breakfast.'

I did not see them do anything other than the cooking/preparing. I even re-wound my DVR to see if I missed something. Good Day Extra came on, did they finish on there? I guess I would have gotten pi$$ed too if I were the cook, I would just think that they would have made extra food in case something like that happened. It looked like a really good burger, I am sure the guys that ate them will be full all day!

I did not see them do anything other than the cooking/preparing. I even re-wound my DVR to see if I missed something. Good Day Extra came on, did they finish on there? I guess I would have gotten pi$$ed too if I were the cook, I would just think that they would have made extra food in case something like that happened. It looked like a really good burger, I am sure the guys that ate them will be full all day!

They've done 2 more segments during Good Day Xtra, and promise one more.

They've done 2 more segments during Good Day Xtra, and promise one more.

Well dang! I changed the channel so now I can't go back & rewind since I wasn't actually recording it. Maybe I can catch the last segment!

Let's see -- You're trying to do your job, you're nervous because you're live on TV, you have people talking in your ear, cameras in your face, strangers in your kitchen and your assistant makes a mistake. It would take almost anyone at least a few seconds to recover their composure.

[/quo

Thanks Mark for sticking up for Mike. You are exactly right They wanted it all done live so we couldn't prepare the food ahead. They wanted to show how it was being made. WE had a great time but he was nervous with everything going right. Thanks again.

well dang looks like I am gonna have to come up there and eat those burgers :rofl:

Come on in and give it a try :clapping: You can see the 3 segments from the broadcast on our face book page. There is a link on there. Hope to see you soon.

You guys did an amazing job yesterday.

Talk about excellent service!

What many do not know is that during this event you had over 40 people in our networking group out in the dining room.

We all got our orders brought to us in a timely manner, they were correct.

There was not an empty chair in the place and you guys managed beautifully along with dealing with the tv crew!

I wanted to let you know that all of us in the networking group were happy for you to get the opportunity that you had yesterday.

We realized the amount of pressure you were under and we were proud of you guys and how you handled it!!

You have worked hard to survive this recession that has put many of the local restaurants in your area under.

You are always doing things to help the community out there, fund raisers and helping local business owners.

We are all so proud of you! Go Emmy and crew!!!

What many do not know is that during this event you had over 40 people in our networking group out in the dining room.

There was not an empty chair in the place and you guys managed beautifully along with dealing with the tv crew!

I wanted to let you know that all of us in the networking group were happy for you to get the opportunity that you had yesterday.

We realized the amount of pressure you were under and we were proud of you guys and how you handled it!!

You have worked hard to survive this recession that has put many of the local restaurants in your area under.

You are always doing things to help the community out there, fund raisers and helping local business owners.

Thank you so much Laurie, We love having you all in here. You all are the Greatest!! We were trying to make sure everyone got there order before Mike had to start making the 16 burgers for the 2 challenges. They wanted them made live so they could see how it was done. Im so glad everyone was happy it was a little crazy at times. Thanks again see you next week.

Thank you so much Laurie, We love having you all in here. You all are the Greatest!! We were trying to make sure everyone got there order before Mike had to start making the 16 burgers for the 2 challenges. They wanted them made live so they could see how it was done. Im so glad everyone was happy it was a little crazy at times. Thanks again see you next week.

Not only were we happy, we were very happy for you and the crew!!

I second ALL of that :good: You all did an amazing job yesterday, Emmy!

I didn't see the segment on tv and wasn't there ... but if you can pull of a "meeting crowd", normal customer traffic & a TV crew all at the same time, then clapping.gif yahoo.gif clapping.gif to you all!!

Thanks everyone, Your the best!!! You can see the segments on our face book page theres a link. Click on the last link first to see it from the start. Again thanks to everyone for your great support.