Paulding.com

raise your hand if.......

and i've been to yours! still rockin to them cd's too. :wub:

you bettah be coming by this summer, for real fruits & veggies!

i know .. you got some good tunes ! ... n i will come by .. just let me know .. :wub:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what being parkinglotted means but unless I'm clued in about five or ten minutes, I'm going to assume this needs to go to Paulding place to protect the community and our youth from such a potentially profane post :)

pubby

PS: I mean I thought teabagging was an innocuous term as well.

I have no idea what being parkinglotted means but unless I'm clued in about five or ten minutes, I'm going to assume this needs to go to Paulding place to protect the community and our youth from such a potentially profane post :)

pubby

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

pubby

such a potentially profane post?

all in the eye of the beholder.

it was explained earlier in the thread.

over the past few years, i have had occasion to meet many pcommers for the first time, in random and assorted parking lots. whether it be to buy, sell, trade or item advertised here, or give away produce or moving boxes or tickets to whitewater.

once there was a cows liver involved.

must you be so crass and threatening all the time?

pubby

Really, and to think that at one time that would have been funny. Seriously.

shut up.

hooters. station. what was that one place where i threatened the bartender who had an accent? mexican restaurant

we always meet in parking lots.

K, now that you put it that way. I never got something from you in a parking lot, just met you to do something. ^_^

it was explained earlier in the thread.

[...]

must you be so crass and threatening all the time?

Actually, no it wasn't explained. At least not so that someone completely unaware of what you were talking about could understand. My interest in the thread waned after skimming through 30 posts and still no explanation of "parkinlotted", however my interest was renewed as I wondered if you'd have something to say for me.

PS, I'm not here. I am an un-paid member now, so I don't count.

Ah, now I understand your comment on Facebook about missing Pcom and wishing it was still around. Oh, and now I know why something looked a little off. I forgot that my membership just expired.

Ah, now I understand your comment on Facebook about missing Pcom and wishing it was still around. Oh, and now I know why something looked a little off. I forgot that my membership just expired.

Woo hoo, Flood control. That isn't what I ment though. I miss the fun times, not the forced fun, the sponpaneous kind that used to be here. NC almost touched on it tonight. :huh:

Actually, no it wasn't explained. At least not so that someone completely unaware of what you were talking about could understand. My interest in the thread waned after skimming through 30 posts and still no explanation of "parkinlotted", however my interest was renewed as I wondered if you'd have something to say for me.

"It is where she seems to have met everyone! lol I have been parkinglotted"

post number 8

and you were accidentally leaned on. not in a parkinglot. against a porch rail. butt first. and then i introduced myself. using my real name.

and then i lost my shoes.

that much i do remember.

Woo hoo, Flood control. That isn't what I ment though. I miss the fun times, not the forced fun, the sponpaneous kind that used to be here. NC almost touched on it tonight. :huh:

my toucher is off lately. sorry babe.

So, are you going to be pink again or what????

[it is where she ( NC-17) seems to have met everyone! ]

To those who had difficulty defining the term, "parkinglotted" (see above)

Here's the etymology:

The Parking Lot! You know - The Lot Where Cars Are Parked? Of course, "Parking Lot" is the noun form, the verb form is "to parkinglot" The past perfect tense is "to have been parkinglotted", meaning -- to have met NC-17 in a parking lot.

I remain unparkinglotted! I know, I'm the only one in North GA, but maybe they'll make a movie about it - The 50 year old unparkinglotted!

I have been parking lotted but I would rather be bewbie hugged ninja.gif

I'm willing to multi-task.

[it is where she ( NC-17) seems to have met everyone! ]

To those who had difficulty defining the term, "parkinglotted" (see above)

Here's the etymology:

The Parking Lot! You know - The Lot Where Cars Are Parked? Of course, "Parking Lot" is the noun form, the verb form is "to parkinglot" The past perfect tense is "to have been parkinglotted", meaning -- to have met NC-17 in a parking lot.

I remain unparkinglotted! I know, I'm the only one in North GA, but maybe they'll make a movie about it - The 50 year old unparkinglotted!

I'm willing to multi-task.

North Georgia where? ~curious~

Nope, never been parkinlotted. Anyone want to set a date? Of course, that takes the randomness out of the situation...but I'll buy the first round after the parkinlottedness is complete! :drinks:

usually a spur of the moment kind of thing.

post something for sale, or trade, or that you need something for free or cheap....and i'll see if i can accomodate.

usually a spur of the moment kind of thing.

post something for sale, or trade, or that you need something for free or cheap....and i'll see if i can accomodate.

I do have a lot of stuff that I need to sell...maybe I'll get around to that this weekend.