Paulding.com

FREE Gardenia Plant from Metro Atlanta Landscape

Pick me!!! They were my moms favorite!! Would be such a reminder she is watching over me when they bloomed!!!

We have a three-gallon August Beauty gardenia plant to give away this week.

Enter to win just by replying to this post. A winner will be drawn this Thursday, May 20th.

Good Luck!

I'd like to win the gardenia. I have a wonderful person I'd like to give it to.

How nice.

My very first full time job was at a bank in D'ville--back in the late 70's. Mr. Mac Abercrombie (the former sheriff--many years ago) would come by several times during the blooming season and put me a bouquet of gardenias in my drive thru window. He would just pull up and say that he brought me a little something to thank me for being so nice to him. Of course, he was on the Board of Directors--so that really meant a lot to a little 19 yr old on her first job!!!

In was sooo disappointed with my Gardenia Tree from Sam's Club, that I got for Mother's Day, I'm about ready to take it back. We've done what the instructions says to and it's still dying, the blooms have not even opened up, it just made me sick!!! I specifically asked for this for Mother's Day :(

<br />We have a three-gallon August Beauty gardenia plant to give away this week.<br /><br />Enter to win just by replying to this post. A winner will be drawn this Thursday, May 20th.<br /><br />Good Luck!<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I would be my wife's bestest friend if I won!!