Paulding.com

Funeral Services for Will Grason, age 9, of Douglasville, Ga. (Paulding County) will be held Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 2:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home Chapel. Rev. Roger Murdock will officiate. Interment will follow at Sweetwater Memorial Park Cemetery.

The Grason family will receive friends on Monday, May 10, 2010, 5:00-8:00 and Tuesday until time of service.

Will is survived by: Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Mark (Freda) Grason of Douglasville, Ga.; Sister, Miss Nicole Maziarka of Douglasville, Ga.; Brothers, Mr. and Mrs. Adam (Christina) Grason of Kansas City, MO and Mr. and Mrs. David (Glorian) Maziarka of Coral Springs, FL; Grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Robert (Barbara) Grason of Birmingham, AL; Grandmother, Mrs. Janet Irwin of Belivedere, ILL; Uncles, Mr. and Mrs. Tom (Sharon) Grason of Lawrenceville, GA and Mr. and Mrs. Jerry (Sheila) Irwin of Belivedere, ILL; Cousins, AnnMarie Grason and Emma Grason of Lawrenceville, GA. Will was preceded in death by: Grandparent, Mr. William Irwin.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

My prayers are with this mom and dad as they lay their young man to rest..

May God give them the strength and grace to get through these next few days..

and May he give them many wonderful memories to hold on to as the days go by.

Funeral Services for Will Grason, age 9, of Douglasville, Ga. (Paulding County) will be held Tuesday, May 11, 2010, 2:00 P.M. at Benson Funeral Home Chapel. Rev. Roger Murdock will officiate. Interment will follow at Sweetwater Memorial Park Cemetery.

The Grason family will receive friends on Monday, May 10, 2010, 5:00-8:00 and Tuesday until time of service.

Will is survived by: Parents, Mr. and Mrs. Mark (Freda) Grason of Douglasville, Ga.; Sister, Miss Nicole Maziarka of Douglasville, Ga.; Brothers, Mr. and Mrs. Adam (Christina) Grason of Kansas City, MO and Mr. and Mrs. David (Glorian) Maziarka of Coral Springs, FL; Grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Robert (Barbara) Grason of Birmingham, AL; Grandmother, Mrs. Janet Irwin of Belivedere, ILL; Uncles, Mr. and Mrs. Tom (Sharon) Grason of Lawrenceville, GA and Mr. and Mrs. Jerry (Sheila) Irwin of Belivedere, ILL; Cousins, AnnMarie Grason and Emma Grason of Lawrenceville, GA. Will was preceded in death by: Grandparent, Mr. William Irwin.

Benson Funeral Home, Inc.

309 Hardee Street

Dallas, Ga. 30132

www.Bensonfuneralhome.net

My grandchildren Trinity, Tucker and Courtney went to Dugan with Will. They are deeply saddened at this tragic loss . Words cannot express the sorrow and sympathy for the parents and family of this little man. Our hearts and prayers go out to all of you. May God help you during this difficult time.

Thank you for all of your comments about Will.

We have lost our son but know without a doubt that he is in a much better place.

We never had to teach Will about Jesus, he believed in Jesus before he believed in Santa.

Will taught me to believe.

We have lost our son but know without a doubt that he is in a much better place.

We never had to teach Will about Jesus, he believed in Jesus before he believed in Santa.

I am so sorry to hear of your son's passing. I am praying for yall, and even though I didn't know him personally, He sounds like a phenominal young man.

Will really was a ray of sunshine. I love Nicole like a sister, and I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through. Nicole & Will were so close and there wasn't a time when I spoke to Nicole that she didn't mention something about Will. It's hard to say that he is in a better place because he had such an amazing family.. but at least he's home with the Lord. The Grason/Maziarka family has been in my husband and mine's thoughts & prayers always.. but now even more. We love you guys! -Krissy.

Freda, Mark and the family. I cannot express how sad I am over this. I still see him as that little 2 year old in my class at Bethel. My mind has been flooded of memories of your sweet little boy that I grew to love. Although we don't know what God's plan is in this tragedy, I pray that He reveals it to you soon. I pray for healing within your whole family and for those who love you. I will never forget sweet Will. He has touched many lives in the short span of his. Love to you all-----Kristie Fields

I don't know your family, but my heart breaks for you in this loss. I have to tell you this is the sweetest thing I have ever read, and I'll continue to pray that God sends His peace to you.

I don't know you, either, but Will sounds like he was an amazing kid and a friend to many! I am so sorry for your loss, but I am glad that you are comforted knowing he is in heaven now. RIP, Will.

My prayers are with you during this difficult time. I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through. It sounds like Will was an amazing kid! May God watch over you and comfort you as you deal with the loss of your son.

Mark, because you know where he is, you have not really lost him. I know it is hard to think of it that way, but we just have to wait a while to see them again. I know that is not too much comfort on the surface, but it truely is a blessing to know this when all else has failed to provide any comfort.

May God bless you and your family with his Grace as only He can through this tough time. My door is always open whenever you need to come in.

I am so sorry for your loss. My daughter (Courtney) and my nephews (Trinity & Tucker) were quite fond of Will. They asked many questions on Friday afternoon and we tried to answer them to the best of our natural ability. Of course the only true answer come from God..I pray he be a very present help and comforter during this time of grief. I pray you gain understanding and he cradle you in his loving arms. God Bless