Paulding.com

If your up check out the radar

Looks around 30-40 minutes from now, Hiram is going to get hit with some storms that includes hail. You can see it on WSBTV's.COM radar. Just a head's up for those who are up...hopefully these storms won't be too bad.

So, did it HAIL?

Lightning woke me up around 3:40 am. Looked at the clock and the power was on and

the weather radio was silent.

I immediately went back to sleep :rolleyes:

So, did it HAIL?

Lightning woke me up around 3:40 am. Looked at the clock and the power was on and

the weather radio was silent.

I immediately went back to sleep :rolleyes:

me too!

I didn't hear nothing last night. Woke up this morning close to 9am and my front yard is some what flooded. I will have to move the rose bushes, they have a lot of water around them right now, no where to go.

Did it hail? Thunder woke me up about 3am. Actually, thunder and a freaked out dog woke me up at 3. I couldn't go back to sleep forever. I am sooooooooooo tired.

Okay, I'm going to have to ask....Was the storm that bad?? I'm not kidding when I said I slept right through it and didn't hear a thing. I guess I was that tired from the Columbus trip yesterday. Normally I hear it coming in, over us, and leaving. I know we got loads of rain just from looking outside.

Okay, I'm going to have to ask....Was the storm that bad?? I'm not kidding when I said I slept right through it and didn't hear a thing. I guess I was that tired from the Columbus trip yesterday. Normally I hear it coming in, over us, and leaving. I know we got loads of rain just from looking outside.

It was pouring rain and the thunder was really loud. It freaked out my dog and I just couldn't go back to sleep from all the noise outside. It was not terrible, but a typical thunderstorm. Honostly if it hadn't have been for Charlie I would have probably slept right through it, too.

It was pouring rain and the thunder was really loud. It freaked out my dog and I just couldn't go back to sleep from all the noise outside. It was not terrible, but a typical thunderstorm. Honostly if it hadn't have been for Charlie I would have probably slept right through it, too.

Thank you...I'm just worried about my rose bushes, they have a lot of water around them. I wonder if I add more dirt they will be okay or should I just move them?

I had a 9 year old visitor in my bed about 2am. I dozed off and on for the rest of the night. I kept stirring to make sure the power was on, so we wouldn't oversleep. The weather radio went off at 6:30am. Other than the rain and wind, it seems it wasn't as bad as predicted. We didn't have nearly as many branches down as last weekend.

Thank you...I'm just worried about my rose bushes, they have a lot of water around them. I wonder if I add more dirt they will be okay or should I just move them?

Are they planted in the ground, or are they in pots? If they are in the ground I would think they are fine. If they are in pots it probably wouldn't hurt to move them in. IDK, though. I can't grow anything without killing it. MrB does all the planting since I have a "black thumb".

Are they planted in the ground, or are they in pots? If they are in the ground I would think they are fine. If they are in pots it probably wouldn't hurt to move them in. IDK, though. I can't grow anything without killing it. MrB does all the planting since I have a "black thumb".

They are in the ground. I went outside to look at them and they finally soaked up all the water. I just don't want them to end up with water damage to the roots.

I seem to be the only on out of 6 people in our house that didnt hear anything. I hear my son come in, my dog whine, my husband wake me up to tell me it was thundering. But thats all I remember. I saw 2 flashes, only because my eyes were open long enough to see my son.

Ohh but I will say this......we paid some roofers to come out to fix our leaks a few weeks ago, I wasnt happy with them, and had a strong feeling they didnt do what they needed to. They told me "well, guess we just have to see when it rains" Wellll.......I called them today and told them, my roof is still leaking, and we will fix it ourself, not to worry about coming out here!! :angry:

Edited by spacey74