Paulding.com

Cupcake of the Month

Come in and try our cupcake of the month: Carrot Cake Cupcake with Cream Cheese Icing!! YummY!!

I LOVE CARROT CAKE...

BTW--I made my own Hummingbird cupcakes from scratch including the cream cheese icing a couple of weeks ago. I was thinking about how they were so good and would be a great addition to your Spring line up. Just a suggestion.

I'm thinking you need to offer delivery. :rolleyes:

Sounds yummy.

Also, while I am offering suggestions 8) .....

There was a topic on here last week where a lot of us want HEALTHY meals for our family. Would you consider adding such cuisine to your line of goodies for pick up availability? PLEASE

I LOVE CARROT CAKE...

BTW--I made my own Hummingbird cupcakes from scratch including the cream cheese icing a couple of weeks ago. I was thinking about how they were so good and would be a great addition to your Spring line up. Just a suggestion.

YUM to carrot cake and DOUBLE YUM to hummingbird cake!! That would be a great addition!!

Come in and try our cupcake of the month: Carrot Cake Cupcake with Cream Cheese Icing!! YummY!!

We do hummingbird cakes!! We have even did hummingbird cupcakes one time I will tell the bees and maybe it could be a cupcake of the month sometime thanks for the suggestion!!