Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
EagleWings

If you could spend an hour with anyone past/present/future, who would it be?

Why would you pick ____________. I also included future because some folks may want to see their grandkids, future spouse, etc. :D

Why would you pick ____________. I also included future because some folks may want to see their grandkids, future spouse, etc. :D

Octomom -- then my life would not seem so crazy and insane.

Don't know if I could pick just one.

Past - My Grandfather, would love to go to a Tigers game with him again.

Present - Warren Buffett, the man is a great wealth of knowlege.

Future - The QB of the Super Bowl Champion Lions (its gotta happen one year doesn't it?)

Past- My Mama :wub:

Present- Toby Keith :spiteful:

Future- I guess I would have to say my grandchildren...

edited to add why...

Past- I miss my Mom and didn't get to say goodbye.

Present- I can't put why- but y'all have great imaginations....

Future- Just to see how they are faring in life.

My daddy.... this week is 4 years that he has been gone. What I'd give to have just another hour with him!!!!

such a tough question....I'd love to have met Nostradamus and Einstein. I guess if I had to go with one...I'm going with Jesus!

Good news is I DO get to meet him one day!

I agree... and the good news, is I do spend time with Him every day! :) Proud to say that I'll also see my Daddy again one day because of His promise!

Edited by blessedwithboys

If I had to pick just one I'd want to spend another hour with my mother.

Ditto on that!

If i had to pick just one, It would be my Best friend who passed away in December. I didn't have any chance to say goodbye. We were the best of friends, and I miss her terribly. I would love to just have an hour with her to talk, to hug her again, and be satisfied with the goodbye that had to be made. With that said:

past-Best friend.

present- No idea.

future-My future grandkids, maybe 15 genertions down to see how life was different.

None. An hour isn't enough.

I disagree. An hour with my Mom would be so awesome. Just to have the ability to tell her how much I love her and to hug her. Just to be able to actually say goodbye and that I am sorry for this and that. Just an hour would be wonderful.

• Like 1

Past - My Dad. We'd have a lot of catching up to do

Present - Mrs. Reacher. We stay so busy working during the week and taking care of things at home on the weekend, there's never enough "free" time.

Future - Me. So I could ask myself if I ever got that promotion or was I passed over yet again for the sake of political correctness. :ninja:

I disagree. An hour with my Mom would be so awesome. Just to have the ability to tell her how much I love her and to hug her. Just to be able to actually say goodbye and that I am sorry for this and that. Just an hour would be wonderful.

Past: My mom since I didn't get to say goodbye either, so an hour would be great. Present: I would like to sit down with Hilary Clinton and get her take on things. Future: ds who is 14 right now so that I can hear what he says to his kids when they act like he acts right now (he's really a good kid, I just wish he cared more about his grades).

past- My Daddy

Future-my grandkids(if I ever get any)

Duh.......Rhianna. And I would use every second of it. 8)

I'd have to go with Jesus too. Assuming you could speak Aramaic, what a conversation that would be.....

PAST- MOM

PRESENT- AUNT IN ORLANDO

FUTURE -JESUS

Past - Thomas Jefferson (I'd say my Daddy, but we said everything that needed saying before he went on ahead to heaven).

Present - Barbara Bush (the elder)

Future - My precious nephews when they're all grown up

Thomas Jefferson. So I could tell him what's going on with our country, and ask him if he thinks another revolution is necessary.

He would certainly say YES!!!

My late MIL, although I agree that an hour wouldn't even be close to enough time. I'd take what I could get though.

My late MIL, although I agree that an hour wouldn't even be close to enough time. I'd take what I could get though.

Enough time for what with your late MIL? That could go a few different ways.

Past,my grandson Cody, just to hear him say nana i love you and hold him one more time.It hurts just as much today as it did almost 2 years ago. He would have been 13.

Don't know if I could pick just one.

Past - My Grandfather, would love to go to a Tigers game with him again.

Present - Warren Buffett, the man is a great wealth of knowlege.

Future - The QB of the Super Bowl Champion Lions (its gotta happen one year doesn't it?)

I think the Lions' winning a Championship will be the forerunner to the apocalypse. After all, 2012 is just around the corner. Who knows?

Charles Krauthammer :wub:

Are you referring to THIS Charles Krauthammer?

krauthammer.jpg

No offense to him, but when I see him, I see a Who from one of Dr. Seuss' books.