Paulding.com

King Tux Rentals - Our Competitive Advantage!

Our two-button notch tuxedo from Cardi is unique to King Tux Rentals! No one else in Metro Atlanta has anything near this quality for rental.

It's called:

Luxurious Super 150’s

We also have this jacket and pants for sale, new! The retail price on this tuxedo is $450 - Imagine being able to rent a $450 tux with all of the fine

accessories that are standard with King Tux Rentals - for only $119.99!! This incredible value is our way of introducing ourselves to the Metro Atlanta

area. Not surprisingly, many of our rentals come from referrals.

"What a great deal...."

"What beautiful tuxes..."

"I heard that you're the best...."

"You came very strongly recommended...."

We hear this every day - the stories of raving fans. If you're a regular Paulding.com reader, then you've seen the glowing reviews of our products, prices

and service.

The best prices, the best products - those things are only meaningful in the context of exemplary service. King Tux Rentals is a member of the Georgia

Bridal Association. This means that we've pledged to conduct ourselves to the highest ethical and professional standards. You can trust King Tux

Rentals! We bring many years of experience in outfitting gentlemen with formal attire. We only outfit gentlemen! Most guys don't want to get their

tuxes from a dress shop or from a men's wear facility where high pressure salespeople hover over you like buzzards. They want the measurements to

accurate and non-invasive. And they want to look sharp!

Service - better than anywhere else. The tuxes - best anywhere! We own 'em! Nobody else has them! The price - $119.99 for a tux that is better quality,

looks and feels better and includes everything except for socks and undershorts -- The price for all of this can't be matched anywhere!!

Best service, best tuxedos, lowest price -- Why would anyone ever go anywhere else?

(404) 431-7094

Use these directions when you come to visit us!

King Tux Rentals

2015 Barrett Lakes Blvd. Suite 105

Kennesaw, GA 30144

(404) 431-7094

From Paulding County

1. Take Dallas Hwy (Hwy 120) toward Marietta to Barrett Parkway.

2. Turn left on Barrett Parkway

3. Go approximately 7 miles, past Hwy 41 and past the CarMax dealership.

4. At a red light, less than one mile away, turn right onto Barrett Lakes Blvd.

5. Go about 200 yards to the Barrett Walk complex and turn right.

6. Make an immediate left in front of the row of businesses.

7. Continue down to Suite 105.

Driving Directions:

From I-75 or I-575

1. Exit Barrett Parkway and go toward Hwy 41 (Turn left on Barrett Pkwy if you were headed north on 75 or 575, Turn right if you were headed south on 75 or 575.)

2. Go past the BP station and past Chuck E. Cheese's.

3. Take the next left, Barrett Lakes Blvd.

4. Go about 200 yards and take the first right into the Barrett Walk complex.

5. Take an immediate left where there are business fronts.

6. Continue down the row of businesses until you get to Suite 105

I gotta say my son was very please with the service he recieved at King tux. and Mom was please with the cost. thank you Tom

Thanks, everyone!

Beginning with the first week of prom, we've been extremely proud of our service to our customers and the community. We've partnered with local high school counselors to allow indigent students to attend prom, dressed to the 9's! We've partnered with school bands, choruses and orchestras as a way of supporting their music programs. King Tux Rentals represents a new kind of tuxedo store - one that presents a personal atmosphere, a place where you may sit down and discuss your special day.

We appreciate your business - more than you know! Please keep spreading the good word about our superior products, our lowest-anywhere prices, and our top-notch service! We appreciate you!

I gotta say my son was very please with the service he recieved at King tux. and Mom was please with the cost. thank you Tom

You can't go wrong with Tom!! I bought a Tux for myself to play at weddings, and it looks fabulous!! :)

You can't go wrong with Tom!! I bought a Tux for myself to play at weddings, and it looks fabulous!! smile.gif

Thanks, Subby! Anyone planning a wedding -- Y'all see Subby about playing the piano for it. I'll bet he'll do both the ceremony and the reception - And there's nobody better than Subby at piano-playing!

If my big boy 6'1 250lb. (all muscle mind you, well mostly muscle anyway) looks as good as Im feeling like y'all will have him lookin.. I will sing a song of praise on the town square. He is no easy person to fit. Thanks again Tom...

If my big boy 6'1 250lb. (all muscle mind you, well mostly muscle anyway) looks as good as Im feeling like y'all will have him lookin.. I will sing a song of praise on the town square. He is no easy person to fit. Thanks again Tom...

you should post a picture of him in his Tux, I hear he is a cutie :unsure: :pardon:

He tried on an outfit while he was here. He'll look great! That's a promise!! Now about that "song of praise on the town square"......

you should post a picture of him in his Tux, I hear he is a cutie unsure.gif pardon.gif

Something that we occasionally do for parents - we take a digital picture and send it to your email if you're not here to see it when he tries it on.

Whoever wants that --- just ask!

you should post a picture of him in his Tux, I hear he is a cutie :unsure: :pardon:

will do... AND he has a gorgeous date who bought a fabulous dress. I can't wait to see them. I will proudly share when I am done crying.... tears of joy for sure!

(by the way, 2 down 1 to go)

Something that we occasionally do for parents - we take a digital picture and send it to your email if you're not here to see it when he tries it on.

Whoever wants that --- just ask!

I do ... I do... If I am not with him I would love that please. The OTHER woman in his life, who by the way I absolutly love, will probably come with him. we will see. thanks again so much for your help Tom...

Do you still have Lay-A-Way? i have to rent 4 tuxes ( my 3sons and hubby) for my daughter's wedding in July, plus another 8 that will need to rent their own.

thanks

Yes. You may put down $20 on each tux rental and pay the balance the week before the wedding. Or you may pay $20 per tux every couple of weeks - however you wish to structure it. We'll work with you so that payment for tuxes causes the least amount of hardship. If it's a black jacket and pants with your choice of accessories colors - The whole thing, including shoes, is just $99.99 each. The groom's tux rental is free, as long as there are at least five others in the wedding party getting tuxes.

Give us a call! We'll set everything up for you!

I do ... I do... If I am not with him I would love that please. The OTHER woman in his life, who by the way I absolutly love, will probably come with him. we will see. thanks again so much for your help Tom...

Okay - I wrote it on his order to take a picture when he tries it on.

T.

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Tom at King Tux several times.

Tom has gone above and beyond what was expected......every single time.

King Tux Rentals equals Superior Customer Service!

If you want the very BEST customer service, see Tom at King Tux.

Thanks Tom for all you do!

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Tom at King Tux several times.

Tom has gone above and beyond what was expected......every single time.

King Tux Rentals equals Superior Customer Service!

If you want the very BEST customer service, see Tom at King Tux.

Thanks Tom for all you do!

I appreciate it, DG!

• 2 years later...