Paulding.com

Egg Hunts...when & where?

Paulding County Parks and Recreation Department is having one at White Oak Park April 3 beginning at 1:30. Prizes for each age group.

Awesome thanks!! Thats what I was looking for but couldn't find the info. Last year was great!

Christ Central is partnering with local businesses to host Extravaganza 2010, Georgia's largest Easter egg hunt.

Over 50,000 prize filled eggs, over $5,000 in prizes, concessions, inflatables, pony ride, entertainment, Easter Bunny, face painting and much much more.

It is being held at the Hiram Ruritan Sports Complex April 3rd at 10:00 am.

Call Christ Central at 770-443-0477 for more info.

Christ Central is partnering with local businesses to host Extravaganza 2010, Georgia's largest Easter egg hunt.

Over 50,000 prize filled eggs, over $5,000 in prizes, concessions, inflatables, pony ride, entertainment, Easter Bunny, face painting and much much more.

WOW~ This sounds like one we may go to!

all the info I found on this says it was Friday....but that doesn't make sense. Anyone got a link?

Nevermind....that other website said Friday, 26th. This one says Saturday, 27th.

Annual Easter Egg Hunt Annual Easter Egg Hunt FREE!

This event takes place Saturday, March 27, at 12:00 noon sharp until 2:00pm at the Villa Rica Civic Center & Sports Complex football field. Each child must bring his/her own sack. Children ages 12 and under are invited to join us for this event. Come enjoy face painting, prize eggs, a moonwalk, inflatable slides and games.

Nevermind....that other website said Friday, 26th. This one says Saturday, 27th.

Annual Easter Egg Hunt Annual Easter Egg Hunt FREE!

This event takes place Saturday, March 27, at 12:00 noon sharp until 2:00pm at the Villa Rica Civic Center & Sports Complex football field. Each child must bring his/her own sack. Children ages 12 and under are invited to join us for this event. Come enjoy face painting, prize eggs, a moonwalk, inflatable slides and games.

me and Brandi were gonna go to this but I cant get in touch with her and after reading her FB today I dont know that she is gonna be able to go

Largest

Easter Egg Hunt

City of Hiram and Christ Central Church will be using our fields on Saturday April 3rd for an Easter Egg Hunt open to the public with over 50,000 prize filled eggs.

Time 10:00 - 12:00

Football and Cheerleading

Registration

Saturday 4/03/10

10:00 - 2:00

Minimum $50.00 deposit required

It this across the street from what used to be the Regions Bank in Hiram? We went last years and it was great except it was so crowded, the little ones weren't able to do very well with the actual egg hunt.

Easter Eggstravaganza

50,000 candy & prize filled eggs

Ages 0-12 & Special Needs Hunts

Free Admission

Saturday, April 3rd

10 am - 12 pm

Hiram Sport Complex

264 Oak St. Hiram

678318-3483

Prizes Entertainmnent Face Painting Pony Rides Concessions

Bounce Houses Egg Decorating Meet the Easter Bunny Fun Games

Or at least that is what the card said that got put onto my car today wacko.gif

Where in the world is the Hiram Sports Complex? Just can't place it in my brain!

92 and Oak street. By the water tower. From 278 coming out of Wally world. Go right @ the first light go left and the park is on your left after the church.