Paulding.com

White House Tours

Have any of you done a White house tour? I put the request in and cant believe they wanted our names, date of birth and SSN numbers for people over age 14. Did they start this after 911 or is it all OBAMAS fault? :unsure:

Have any of you done a White house tour? I put the request in and cant believe they wanted our names, date of birth and SSN numbers for people over age 14. Did they start this after 911 or is it all OBAMAS fault? :unsure:

We will be doing a White House tour next month and we had to submit all that info for security reasons, I am not sure when it started.

We went in 2007 and we had to submit all that info. They do a complete background check on everyone entering, and you go through more than one security checkpoint. It was a self-guided tour, confined of course, to the roped in area. Secret Service everywhere!

We went in 2007 and we had to submit all that info. They do a complete background check on everyone entering, and you go through more than one security checkpoint. It was a self-guided tour, confined of course, to the roped in area. Secret Service everywhere!

Thanks...

Think I'll wait until it has been vacated and cleaned up..... :rolleyes:

Not sure what that has to do with my question..But I'm in the area and taking advantage of it. Now lets see how long it takes to get me in 8)

It started after 9/11. We are going up there this summer and we are going to take the bus service they have around the area. 2 places need advanced tickets the White House and the Bureau of Printing and Engraving. My kids are excited to go.

I would tour the WH right now unless I had a case of lysol. :rofl:

Think I'll wait until it has been vacated and cleaned up..... :rolleyes:

:rofl: We are on the same wave as I said I would need a case of lysol. :rofl: