Paulding.com

Stopped at a resturant here in Dallas after church yesterday to eat. We got our food and I went to get some salt. The salt tray was empty so I told the lady that I needed some salt. She said we don't have any salt. I said you mean in this hold building that you don't have any salt. She said that is right. I just can't enjoy my food without salt. I have read a lots of complaints on here about this place. Also a lot of water standing in the floor in front of the counter where you order your food. Had the little wet floor signs sitting in the floor but didn't look as if anyone had tried to mop the water up. Look like the water was coming from the restroom. Folks I try not to complain about a lot of things when I am eating out but I have never been in a resturant where there was no salt at all. The next family after us was complaining about no salt also. I know everyone makes mistakes but it seems to me that if you do any cooking at all that you should have salt somewhere in the building. I am not mad just stating my opinion. Thanks for listing.tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

What does this place rhyme with? ph34r.gif

It is three letters.tongue.gif tongue.gif

LOL. Chalk it up to it probably helped your health by not adding salt to something that already had more then the daily recommended allowance of sodium! (and don't go back..the people of p.com already told you about the place blum.gif )

That is what my wife said.good.gif good.gif good.gif

WB you just reminded me of a restaurant that I was in recently that did not have any forks. I had to eat my biscuit and gravy with a spoon.

Mike I know that times are hard so I guess I will just start taking my silverware and salt and pepper from home.Maybe a gallon of tea and two glasses.rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif KFS- Kan't Find Salt.laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Edited by weatherboy

Well just a side note here too. I went to Sonic in Rockmart the other day and asked for a hot fudge sundae with nuts. And she told me they no longer sale nuts. blink.gif unsure.gif I understand the food allergies and all but pardon.gif

Well just a side note here too. I went to Sonic in Rockmart the other day and asked for a hot fudge sundae with nuts. And she told me they no longer sale nuts. blink.gif unsure.gif I understand the food allergies and all but pardon.gif

ohmy.gif Now they should be shot for that. sleep.gif (kidding folks kidding...move along)laugh.gif

I went to Shoney's a few years ago and ordered a Mushroom and Swiss hamburger. The waitress left and came back after about 5 minutes.

She said "We don't have any Swiss cheese. What kind of cheese would you like?".

I said, "I'd like Swiss cheese on my Mushroom and Swiss but if you're out of Swiss then how about White American cheese?"

She said okay and disappeared. She came back after another 5-10 minutes.

She said "We don't have any Mushrooms. Is that okay?"

I told her, No. And we got up and left. Last time we've been to a Shoney's.

Times are hard the squirrels need all of the nuts. rofl.gif rofl.gif rofl.gif

I went to Shoney's a few years ago and ordered a Mushroom and Swiss hamburger. The waitress left and came back after about 5 minutes.

She said "We don't have any Swiss cheese. What kind of cheese would you like?".

I said, "I'd like Swiss cheese on my Mushroom and Swiss but if you're out of Swiss then how about White American cheese?"

She said okay and disappeared. She came back after another 5-10 minutes.

She said "We don't have any Mushrooms. Is that okay?"

I told her, No. And we got up and left. Last time we've been to a Shoney's.

:lol:

We ate in a Chinese restaurant (not in Paulding) a few weeks ago. They didn't have HOT TEA! WTH??? No hot tea in a Chinese restaurant? The time before that when we were there, they didn't have chopsticks. No chopsticks or hot tea in a Chinese restaurant??? The last time we were there, the tea tasted like sweaty gym socks smell. Hubby asked me a week or so ago if I wanted to go to the Chinese restaurant or to get barbecue and I told him barbecue without hesitation. Not sure if I want to go back to that Chinese restaurant again. Food wasn't all that great in my opinion, anyway.

I sure miss Happy Buddha. Now that the Food Depot has re-opened after last fall's flood, I'm hoping Happy Buddha will do the same.

I understand what you mean, Weatherboy. Salt is something that ANY restaurant should have. Did they forget to pay the salt bill??? :rofl:

We ate in a Chinese restaurant (not in Paulding) a few weeks ago. They didn't have HOT TEA! WTH??? No hot tea in a Chinese restaurant? The time before that when we were there, they didn't have chopsticks. No chopsticks or hot tea in a Chinese restaurant??? The last time we were there, the tea tasted like sweaty gym socks smell. Hubby asked me a week or so ago if I wanted to go to the Chinese restaurant or to get barbecue and I told him barbecue without hesitation. Not sure if I want to go back to that Chinese restaurant again. Food wasn't all that great in my opinion, anyway.

I sure miss Happy Buddha. Now that the Food Depot has re-opened after last fall's flood, I'm hoping Happy Buddha will do the same.

I understand what you mean, Weatherboy. Salt is something that ANY restaurant should have. Did they forget to pay the salt bill??? rofl.gif

I've been to several chinese places recently, and I think only one of them had hot tea. They seem to be cutting it out.

That had never happened to us. Bad thing was the next time the tea tasted HORRIBLE! THAT has happened to us before, at that restaurant.

I've been to several chinese places recently, and I think only one of them had hot tea. They seem to be cutting it out.

Went to Chinese place in Hiram once about a year ago and ordered a glass of wine. It's on the menu, had a picture, pointed to the picture everything I could think of to interpret my desire. They bought me a Budweiser. Yuck.

:rofl: did you drink it?

oh and WB I do not have salt in my house, I do not cook with it, hubby has High blood pressure so it is not allowed in my house. I figure the food has enough natural salt without adding to it.

my boys have gotten use to it also, when they go out to eat they always say the food is to salty because they have gotten use to no salt here at home.

Stopped at a resturant here in Dallas after church yesterday to eat. We got our food and I went to get some salt. The salt tray was empty so I told the lady that I needed some salt. She said we don't have any salt. I said you mean in this hold building that you don't have any salt. She said that is right. I just can't enjoy my food without salt. I have read a lots of complaints on here about this place. Also a lot of water standing in the floor in front of the counter where you order your food. Had the little wet floor signs sitting in the floor but didn't look as if anyone had tried to mop the water up. Look like the water was coming from the restroom. Folks I try not to complain about a lot of things when I am eating out but I have never been in a resturant where there was no salt at all. The next family after us was complaining about no salt also. I know everyone makes mistakes but it seems to me that if you do any cooking at all that you should have salt somewhere in the building. I am not mad just stating my opinion. Thanks for listing.tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

They must have heard about the crazy bill that Assemblyman Felix Ortiz is pushing in New York about no salt in restaurants (check this out if you haven't heard about it, haha) and thought it was a great idea?!?

No Salt In New York?!?