Paulding.com

Allergies and Chiropractic care

Those of you that have seen a chiropractor for allergies, what kind of results did you see and how long did it take you to see results?

We were told today that our pediatric ent wants DD to have allergy testing and go from there. There are many reasons that dh and I are very cautious about going down that road.

I'm intersted to hear about the results and time from people have had from chiropractic care for this.

i get an adjustment whenever my sinuses get really bad, i had to go 2 days ago, within a few hours my sinuses began to drain and my headache that i had for 2 days did not come back. sinuses arent the same as allergies necessarily, but it works for my problems. either way, it will be less expensive and less intrusive and uncomfortable, i say go to a chiropractor and see how she feels after a few weeks. you have nothing to lose.

We use it as part of the total package. A happy nervous system is going to be better able to handle the intrusions of the allergies. But, I feel like it's only part of the solution. As I told our chiropractor (he's a doll, love him), if youngest is all flaired up and in a full blown allergy/asthma attack, what's he gonna do? And, he admitted that's not his place in the care chain. So, I really look at chiropractic as part of my family's medical team - not the end all, be all solution. i just wish that all three components (m.d., chiro, and PT) would play nice together, better.

Call me. We need to chat.

Those of you that have seen a chiropractor for allergies, what kind of results did you see and how long did it take you to see results?

We were told today that our pediatric ent wants DD to have allergy testing and go from there. There are many reasons that dh and I are very cautious about going down that road.

I'm intersted to hear about the results and time from people have had from chiropractic care for this.

We have been seeing a Chiro for years. Jackson was about a week or so old when he had his 1st visit. We see Dr. Mike Anderson in Dallas, next to McDonalds. We did have Jackson tested for Allergies but choose not to do meds b/c Dr. Anderson adjusted him and he has had no problems.

PM me for Dr. Anderson's info if you want it.

We do believe in our Chiro.