Paulding.com

Pat's Apparel-Paulding, Hiram, Dallas-Tux rentals&

Its's STILL not too late to rent a Tux for the Paulding HS Prom!!!

You can rent a Tuxedo from Pat's Apparel ON THE DAY OF THE PROM! If you have been procrastinating or if you just lost track of time you can still rent a designer tux. We will not run out of stock!

Last minute alterations needed for your prom dress? Its not too late for that either. I also have Nubra, the adhesive bra perfect for backless, strapless dresses, and Jewelry, very reasonabley priced, to compliment this year's styles and colors!

Open Monday through Saturday 10:30 to 6:30 and other hours by appointment.

Pat's Apparel on Hwy 92 at the corner of Hiram-Sudie road, in Hiram

770-222-7888

Pat, My son got a motocross jersey online and it is a little big. I would go smaller but it would only be one size and not enough, these shirts are made to wear protection under them which he will not wear. It will be used for BMX racing where the gear is not so bulky. CAn you take in the sides and arm length? Bruce

Pat, My son got a motocross jersey online and it is a little big. I would go smaller but it would only be one size and not enough, these shirts are made to wear protection under them which he will not wear. It will be used for BMX racing where the gear is not so bulky. CAn you take in the sides and arm length? Bruce

I would be happy to take a look at it. Please bring it by the shop. I am not familiar with motocross jerseys so I will have to see it to determine whether I can alter it. But it is likely. Thanks for contacting me about your alterations needs. I am open Mon-Sat 10:30 to 6:30 and other hours by appt. 770-222-7888.

Great place to go! Pat patiently sat with me and my son while he chose his tux and all the extras. Thanks Pat for your gracious hospitality. We will see you on Thursday to pick up the tux!

Thanks for posting this nice comment. Pat

Can you alter a bridesmaid dress and a jr bridesmaid dress? We are going to have to get my daughter a size 10 dress so it will be long like the bride wants it to be but it is going to be very large around the torso. She is usually a 5 (she is very petite). Would you be able to take it in to fit her?

Can you alter a bridesmaid dress and a jr bridesmaid dress? We are going to have to get my daughter a size 10 dress so it will be long like the bride wants it to be but it is going to be very large around the torso. She is usually a 5 (she is very petite). Would you be able to take it in to fit her?

Yes, I would love to help you out with these alterations. I am open Mon-Sat from 10:30 to 6:30. Please bring her by to try it on and I will pin it in. I'm sure we can make it fit and look great! I rent tuxedos too, and for quite a bit less than the mall.

Pat

Pat's Apparel

770-222-7888

In Hiram at the corner of Hiram Sudie Road and 92.

Can you hem a wedding dress? It has black around the bottom and it is too long for the bride. She is petite as well. The black lining at the bottom would need to be removed, the gown shortened, and the black lining at the bottom sewn back on. Would this be something you could possibly do? I know I am asking alot.

Can you hem a wedding dress? It has black around the bottom and it is too long for the bride. She is petite as well. The black lining at the bottom would need to be removed, the gown shortened, and the black lining at the bottom sewn back on. Would this be something you could possibly do? I know I am asking alot.

Thanks for contacting me about this wedding dress alteration. I am sure that I can remove the black trim, hem the dress and sew the trim back on. I would be happy to help you with this. Please come by the shop during the hours of 10:30 to 6: 30 Mon-Sat and if she will please bring her shoes, we can get the hem marked. Pat's Apparel in Hiram on Hwy 92 at the corner of Hiram-Sudie Road. 770-222-7888. And if they haven't rented their tuxedos yet please keep in mind that mine rent for much less than the malls.

Pat