Paulding.com

Has anyone seen these before?

I wish somebody would explain to me how that makes any sense. I've never understood how a baby can count for HOV.

Me either...it's not like they are going to work, but as long as there are two people, any people, in the car, you're OK.

I don't know what to think about it... just weird. but did you see Baby Teeto??? :blink:

No, I missed him but I'm afraid to go back and look!!

OK...I did go look....it's a monkey! Weird!!!

Edited by momof 3

Oh my.......'Baby Anya', I swear she was a real baby. I don't think I like these, not sure why though. How much do they cost?

The prices I saw on the website ranged from $200 - $849.

I would love to give one to the DGD's but they wouldn't appreciate it or take care of it. And, I don't have the money anyway. :(

The prices I saw on the website ranged from $200 - $849.

I would love to give one to the DGD's but they wouldn't appreciate it or take care of it. And, I don't have the money anyway. :(

What are they made of and how are they made? I can't seen to find any info. They look like babies dipped in wax. EEEEKKKK!

Do you remember those wiggle balls that had that motor inside that would cause the ball to roll in random movements?

Can you image taking one of those balls and putting it into the back of one of the dolls and then leaving the doll in a shopping cart in the parking lot at Walmart?

That would make a great setup for a hidden video posting. rolleyes.gif

Do you remember those wiggle balls that had that motor inside that would cause the ball to roll in random movements?

Can you image taking one of those balls and putting it into the back of one of the dolls and then leaving the doll in a shopping cart in the parking lot at Walmart?

That would make a great setup for a hidden video posting. rolleyes.gif

:rofl: Thanks! I now have to clean Sprite off of the screen! :rofl: