Paulding.com

Never saw this one coming....

http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/19/octomom-nadya-suleman-house-foreclosure-mortgage-la-habra-bank-deed-balloon-payment/

Octomom -- Pay By Tuesday or Else

Posted Mar 19th 2010 12:50PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned Octomom Nadya Suleman has until the end of business on Tuesday to either pay more than $450,000 for her house ... or she'll be on the receiving end of a foreclosure lawsuit.

As we first reported, Octo didn't make a balloon payment of $450,000 on March 10. She's also behind $4,139 on monthly payments.

The person who sold the house to Octo and holds the note, Amer Haddadin, tells TMZ he will give her until Tuesday to pay the two amounts, plus interest and attorney's fees, or his lawyer will file to foreclose on the house.

Amer says he owes the bank the same amount that Octo owes him, and he's about to go under.

As for why Octo isn't paying ... it's a mystery to Amer -- he says it's been radio silence.

With all of the donations she received, she could have bought a nice house outright :glare:

I wonder how all the donors feel now?

She's a leech and a crappy excuse for a human being, IMO.

I agree also, she is one sorry human being!!!!!!!!! The Dr. who did the procedure needs to be supporting her and those babies. It's his fault for her having the last 8 childrenn and he needs to pay up!!!! He should have known better. He knew she was a single Mother and had no income, he also knew she already had 6 children and DID NOT need anymore.

Two months ago she got kicked out of her gym for bouncing 3 checks. Some sucker paid for her gym membership for a year. Maybe she will get lucky and someone will put another bandaid on her problems.

It must be so disruptive to grow up with a mom like that. I feel deeply sorry for her kids.

So do I. Her parents aren't really in a position to do much for them either.

She has bled them dry and probably embarrassed them greatly. Isn't the home she lost her mother's home? Her dad gave her all the money he had. How terrible that she has destroyed everything they have worked to gain. Parents can't control grown children, so her parents couldn't stop her. Now to be involved with the grandchildren and be around to make sure all the kids are safe, they had to lose everything. Messed up situation.

As much as I thought the Jon and Kate Plus 8 people were bouchedags, at least Kate makes sure the kids have a home.

She has bled them dry and probably embarrassed them greatly. Isn't the home she lost her mother's home? Her dad gave her all the money he had. How terrible that she has destroyed everything they have worked to gain. Parents can't control grown children, so her parents couldn't stop her. Now to be involved with the grandchildren and be around to make sure all the kids are safe, they had to lose everything. Messed up situation.

As much as I thought the Jon and Kate Plus 8 people were bouchedags, at least Kate makes sure the kids have a home.

EVERYTHING about Octomom(we have to come up with a more appropriate name...mom does not fit) is about OCTOMOM.

Kate has taken her fame continuously through 15 minutes, but does seem to make it 88 % about the kids. There is a little "about Kate" in there too.

I'm really not a fan of foster care, but in this case, it may be the best thing. What will happen to all of those children?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-interview-octo-moms-mom-says-my-daughter%E2%80%99s-insane

"I lost everything I had,” Nadya Suleman’s mother Angela tells RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

“I had two houses, and now I’m in a rental,” Angela Suleman says. And she says it’s because her famous daughter borrowed money “and she never paid me a cent.” Suleman says her daughter known as Octo-Mom is “so out of it, she doesn’t care.”

I'm really not a fan of foster care, but in this case, it may be the best thing. What will happen to all of those children?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/03/exclusive-interview-octo-moms-mom-says-my-daughter%E2%80%99s-insane

"I lost everything I had,” Nadya Suleman’s mother Angela tells RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

“I had two houses, and now I’m in a rental,” Angela Suleman says. And she says it’s because her famous daughter borrowed money “and she never paid me a cent.” Suleman says her daughter known as Octo-Mom is “so out of it, she doesn’t care.”

That's messed up. I'm sure she did it for the grandkids, not the crazy daughter.

There are a LOT of grandparents raising kids now. We have lost about a quarter of my generation to slackness/drug addiction/selfishness/craziness. I wonder why.

That's messed up. I'm sure she did it for the grandkids, not the crazy daughter.

There are a LOT of grandparents raising kids now. We have lost about a quarter of my generation to slackness/drug addiction/selfishness/craziness. I wonder why.

I'm wondering if she borrowed directly from the mother, or borrowed against the mother's house. My husband's uncle took a loan out on his mothers house that was paid off, and lost her house over $25000.

I'm wondering if she borrowed directly from the mother, or borrowed against the mother's house. My husband's uncle took a loan out on his mothers house that was paid off, and lost her house over $25000.

Having a messed up family member is costly. Most families have one: the deadbeat or the addict or the loco one or the mean one or the alcoholic or the pervy one, etc. Even "nice" families usually have a black sheep. Ever watch that show "Intervention"? Family members try to save the messed up one until they have gone broke.

At this point, they just need to take her kids away. Save what can be saved. Take her uterus, too, while they are at it.